0.4

I stood there stunned by what Sam just said, Nick coming over to her house?

'W-what no I'm not staying" I said as I ran out the house and bumped into someone. Fuck.

"Well hello Alexia, long time no see" he said as he smiled.

"Yeah bye Nick"

"I don't think so missy" he said as he grabbed my arm.

"Nick you're hurting me" I cried.

"Good, just like old times 'ey?" He said as he gripped my arm tighter.

I snapped my neck and bit his arm.

"What the fuck Alexia?" he shouted while holding his hand where I bit him. I managed to run to Alan's car and get in.

"Lock the doors" I said as I sobbed into my hands.

"Why?" Alan asked.

"Just lock them" I shouted as I heard the click of the doors locking, soon I heard banging and shouting.

"I-is that Nick?" Alan asked as he started the engine.

"Y-yeah, please drive Alan" I cried.

"Mama was that Papa?" Lily asked as she played with her bear.

"Yeah it was sweetheart, don't worry he can't hurt us" I said as I wiped away my tears.

We arrived at Alan's to see a stack of presents on the table.

"Who are they for?" I asked confused.

"They're for Lily" he said as grinned at me.

"They all for me?" Lily asked.

"Yep, go ahead open them!" Alan said as Lily hugged him.

"Alan you didn't have to do this" I whispered

"I wanted to though" he whispered as he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. I felt the urge to kiss him but I couldn't.

"Mama look its a pink guitar!" Lily said as Alan helped her put the strap over her head.

"I'm a guitarist, If she's living here she's learning guitar!" Alan said as I laughed, he genuinely cares about us.

It started getting late so I put Lily to bed and changed into my pyjamas, as I walked downstairs there was a note on the coffee table.

"Go to the garden"

I walked through the kitchen into the garden to see fairy lights lighting up the garden, I looked around to see Alan sitting around a table which had candles lighting it up.

"Hey" he said as he stood up and walked over to me.

"H-hey" I stuttered as Alan's face came closer&closer.

"I need to tell you something Lex" he said as he held my hands.

"O-okay" I managed to spit out, I could feel my cheeks heating up, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

"I really like you Lex, I now we've only known eachother a day but I really do like you and I care about you&Lily so much" he said as I bit my lip.

"kiss me" I whispered, I felt Alan's lips crash onto mine, the kiss wasn't aggressive or desperate like Nicks, it gave me butterflies.

"stay in my room tonight?" He whispered as he pulled away.

"Yeah" I smiled as we leaned our foreheads together. Alan stepped back and scooped me up in a bridal style. He carried me upstairs and set me down on his bed, he squeezed next to me and pulled the duvet over us. I snuggled into his side and laid my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Lex" he whispered as he kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Alan" I whispered before slowly drifting to sleep.

~ ~ ~

well that escalated quickly