0.1

Alan's POV;

This girl is seriously something else, I mean, Claire was hot but this girl is beautiful.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked as she lifted my chin with her finger. "N-nothing" I managed to mumble.

"What would you like then Alan?" She asked as she sat on my lap.

"n-nothing, I'd rather take you on a date than have you give me a lap dance" I said before looking down.

"Well I need extra cash, so how about you take me on a date and tell my boss I gave you everything you asked for?" She said as she stood up.

"Sure, what's your name doll?"

"Lex"

"Well Lex, after your shift, give me a shout and we can go Taco Bell or something?" I started to walk out but she pulled me back. She started kissing my neck&i let out a small moan.

"We need to make it look like I've given you something" she smirked as she winked&walked off.

"There he is!" Austin shouted as I walked back into the room.

"Woah dude you got enough lipstick there?" Tino asked.

"Tell us what happened!" Aaron shouted.

"Leave him alone guys!" Phil shouted.

"Tell me later bro" Phil whispered before walking out.

Lex's POV

"Matty my shifts over, hand over the extra cash" I said as I pulled my bag over my shoulder. I had changed into ripped jeans, black converse, a Drop Dead vest top and I grey hoodie.

"Well done Lex, see you next week" Matt said as he handed me my money.

"Hey, you look beautiful" Alan said as I walked over to him.

"Thanks" I said, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

No Lex don't fall for him, he might be like Nick, no not man is like Nick

(Four Years Earlier)

"You stupid whore" Nick screamed as he dragged me by my hair.

"Please don't do this Nick, Lily's upstairs sleeping please Nick" I sobbed as he let go of my hair.

"Mama?" I heard Lily whisper as I stood up.

"Mama where papa gone?" She asked as she sat at the top of the stairs.

"Lily get some clothes&put some shoes on"

"Why mama?"

"We're gonna move into Auntie Sams"

"Okay mama"

I hated living here, I don't want Nick around Lily, she's only 3 she shouldn't have to live like this. I ran up to my room grabbed a suitcase, chucked all of my stuff into the suitcase, I ran to Lily's room and chucked all her clothes into it too. She packed a little backpack full of her teddies.

"Come on Lil" said as zipped up the suitcase&walked out the room.

We got into the car to hear Nick shouting from the front yard.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Nick screamed while pulling on Lily's door.

"Goodbye Nick" I said as I drove off.

"Hello? Earth to Lex" Alan said as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry what were you saying?" I said as I joined reality again.

"Do you wanna come over to mine and get Pizza?"

"Yeah okay" I smiled as he opened the door for me.

This could actually go well.

~ ~ ~

idk