0.9

First Day Of Warped

"Lex the bus is here" Alan shouted.

"Coming! Lily-Rose where are you?" I said as I dragged my suitcase out of Alan's room.

"Here Mama!" Lily said as she pulled on her beanie and slid on her TOMS.

"Lalan carry meeee!" Lily shouted as Alan ran up the stairs.

"Jump on Lil" Alan panted.

We all made our way out of the house, "Wait Lalan I forgot my guitar!" Lily shouted.

"I've got it packed!" Austin shouted from the bus.

"Hurry up!" Tino shouted.

We made our way onto the bus, it was huge! Austin showed us to our bunks, Lily's was opposite Austin, Me&Alan were above Lily, Phil was above Austin, Aaron was below Me&Alan and Tino was opposite Aaron.

"Lalan I tired" Lily said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Come here Lil" he said as he lied her in her bunk.

"Night Lalan I love you" I heard Lily croak.

"Goodnight Lil i love you too"

The band and I spent the rest of the evening watching films and eating, it got to 2 am and everyone headed to their bunks.

"Goodnight guys" I whispered as I walked to the bunks.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas, wiped off my make up and tied my hair in a messy bun. As I walked out I heard Austin,Alan and Aaron talking.

"Dude do it!" I heard Austin say.

"You've gotta do it Alan!" Aaron said.

"I'm nervous to, I mean I love Lily like my own daughter, she's my world and so is Lex!" Alan said.

"Then ask her you idiot!" Austin almost shouted.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask her"

~ ~ ~

if you think he's proposing ding dong u r wrong