1.9

Lex's POV

"Hey baby did you miss me?" I heard a women say.

I climbed out of bed and put on Alan's shirt&found some shorts. As I walked to the door I saw a blonde haired women about 22 with bright pink lipstick on and bright green eyes.

"Alan what's going on?" I said groggily.

"Hi I'm Claire" the girl said as she stuck out her hand for a hand shake.

"Lex" I said bluntly as I shook her hand.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but who are you?" I asked as I rested my head on Alan's shoulder.

"I'm Alan's girlfriend!" She said as she smiled almost blinding me with her bright white teeth.

"Ex girlfriend, Claire I'm engaged now, you need to move on" Alan said as he put his arm around me, Claire's face turned sour as she turned around and strutted off down the corridor.

"Do we have any bacon?" I asked as Alan laughed and kissed my head.

"Oh I do love you"

& &

"Okay guys, we have a special guest who wants to play a song for you on her guitar!" Alan shouted in Aaron's mic.

"Lily-Rose where are you?" Aaron sang as Lily walked out with her pink guitar.

"Lily say hello to Cleveland!" Austin said.

"Hello Cleveveland! I'm going to play Smells Like Teen Spirit while Tinio plays the drumdrums and Aarion plays his bassy and I play my gwuitar!" She shouted as the crowd cheered.

She started up the opening chords of Teen Spirit and Tino&Aaron came in.

"Alan look at our little girl! She's gonna be a guitarist, I know it" Lex said as she wiped tears from her eyes.

The song finished and Lily waved to the crowd and ran over to me&Alan.

"Mama did you see me? I played like Kurt! It was so fun!" She said as she hugged us.

"Thank you so much Cleveland you have been amazing, we love you" Austin said into his mic as he walked off.

We said our goodbyes to everyone, I promised to Skype Alex&Jack when I could and to text Zack&Rian. We found the BMTH guys and said goodbye, I gave them all a hug until I got to Oli.

"I'm sorry love, I was drunk&stupid" he said as he kicked a stone.

"It's okay, we all make mistakes Oli" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Text us yeah?" Lee shouted from their bus door.

"Love you guys" I shouted as Me&Lily waved them off.

We got onto our bus and drove home,

"See you guys soon!" I shouted as I walked through the front door, Lily ran straight upstairs.

"Mama look at my room!" Lily shouted from upstairs, I went to her room to see it painted&decorated, guitars on stands, the OM&M logo on the wall, posters of ATL&BMTH on the walls and a photo of Me,Lily&Alan at the beach.

"A-Alan it's amazing" I said as I hugged him.

"Anything for my little girl" he said as he pulled Lily into the hug.

I wandered into the kitchen and flicked through our mail until one letter caught my eye.

"Alan it's offical oh my god come here!" I screamed as I read the letter.

"What happened?" He shouted as he ran into the kitchen.

"You're Lily's dad, look Alan, we're a family" I cried as I hugged him.

"Lily-Rose Ashby" Alan whispered as he hugged me.

three weeks later

"Lex are you ready?" I heard Cassadee ask from the otherside of the door.

"Cass I'm scared, what if I am?" I asked as I waiting for the timer to go off. The timer went off and I looked at the test. I unlocked the door and looked at Cass.

"Who said you can't have two kids at 22?" I laughed as tears of joy fell from my eyes.

~ ~ ~

cute lil ashby family