1.0

I climbed into my bunk and closed my eyes, I soon felt Alan squeezing in next to me.
"Budge your skinny ass up!" Alan laughed as he tried to squeeze in more.
"I can't dipshit" I laughed as I layed on my side.
"Better?" I asked as Alan wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Much better, hey Lex can I ask you a question?" Alan asked as he played with my hair.

"Aw sure thing baby" I said in a childish voice.
"A serious question Lex" He said as he rolled onto his side to look at me.
"Lex how would you feel if I asked you if I could adopt Lily? So she'd be Lily-Rose Ashby?" Alan asked as he looked into my eyes.
"I-I don't know what to say Alan!" I stuttered.
"Do you really want that Alan?" I asked.
"Of course I do! I love Lily like she's my own daughter!" Alan said as he stroked my hair.

"Okay! We now have a daughter! Lily-Rose Ashby!" I said as Alan's smile grew bigger.
"Oh my god Lex! I love you!" Alan said but soon covered his mouth.
"Y-you l-love me?" I asked in shock.
"Yeah I do" Alan said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Alan"
"Alexia"
"I love you too" I said as I kissed him and snuggled into his chest.

& &

"Get up" Austin screamed into our bunk causing Alan to fall out and land on Aaron who was laughing on the floor.
"Ugh let me sleep" I whined as I pulled the blanket over my head.
"No wake up skinny jeans" Phil said as he pulled the blanket off me.
"Who the fuck is skinny jeans?" I asked as I sat up and hit my head.
"Fuck" I shouted as Austin joined Aaron and Alan on the floor laughing.
"That's you're nickname and its on your Warped pass!" Phil said as he pulled Alan up.

"Where's Lily?" I asked as I slid out of the bunk and kicked Austin in the side.

"She went to meet Pierce The Veil with Tino" Aaron said as he stood up and helped Austin.
"Where are we?" I asked
"New Jersey" Austin answered.
"Okay, you got any bacon?" I asked as I rummaged through the cupboards.
"Austin ate it" Phil shouted as he turned up the radio.

"No fucking way they're playing Second&Sebring!" Alan shouted as he turned the music even louder.
I recognised the song and started singing along.

"This is not what it is only baby scars, i need your love like a boy needs his mothers side"

I sung, as the song finished i looked up to see the guys with their mouths hanging open.
"Jesus guys im not that terrible" I said as i walked into the bathroom.

Alan's POV

"holy shit Austin, she's amazing!" Aaron said as he sat down.
"She's gotta sing that with us!" Phil shouted as he walked into the kitchen area.
"Do you mind Aaron?" Austin asked as he sat down.
"Not at all! People need to hear her voice" Aaron said as he looked up at me.
"She's a keeper bro"
"I know" i said as i smiled and walked into the bunk area.

Someone's POV

Ha he thinks Lex is gonna stick around, not for long, she'll be out of the way soon, thanks to me..

~ ~ ~

Alan needs to take 73820 steps back for a second jfc

p.s. surprise the 'someone' is evan peters