0.7

"Lily stay there we're coming!" Alan shouted as he sprinted out of the bathroom, I ran after him and Austin followed.
"Lex who's that?" Austin asked.
"L-Lily's father Nick" I said as I fought back tears.
"Lalan I'm scared" Lily cried as Alan picked her up.
"It's okay Lily I've got you" Alan cooed as he held Lily. Nick pounded his fist on the door, I froze and could feel tears leaving my eyes.

"Austin open the door, ask him what he wants, Lex come with me&Lily" Alan instructed us all. Alan started walking towards a cupboard, he opened the door to revel a little room, "Welcome to my Harry Potter house" Alan said as he set Lily down and gave her a blanket.
"I'm scared Alan"

(Austin's POV)

I opened the door and smiled, "hello how can I help you?" I asked politely.
"Where's my daughter?" Nick shouted.
"I'm sorry sir, they left, they've gone across town" I said as I carried on smiling. His face started going red, he punched the wall and looked at me,
"I will get my daughter back" he said as he punched me square in face
"Ow what the the fuck man?" I shouted as Nick stormed off.

(Lex's POV)

"Ow what the fuck man?" I heard Austin shout, I pulled Lily onto my lap and hugged her.
"Is Austy okay Lalan?" She asked as she pulled her blanket up to her face.
"He's fine, don't you worry Lily-Drop" he said as stroked her hair.
"Mama can we go see Austy now?" She said as she climbed off my lap. I looked at Alan and he nodded. He lead the way out of the little room and we returned to the living room to see Austin holding his nose and blood running through his fingers.

"Oh god Austin I'm so sorry" I cried.
"No Lex it's not your fault" he said as he pulled me into a hug.
"Let's get you cleaned up" I said as I lead him into the kitchen.
"Sit and don't move" I instructed. After I cleaned up Austin he looked at my nose and looked confused.
"Aw fuck I get nosebleeds when I'm worried" I said as I put some tissue under my nose.

"Alan really likes you Lex, he don't stop talking about you, when I came over earlier all he said was that he thinks you're beautiful and he cares about you&Lily so much" Austin said as he stood up and walked out. I walked into the living room to see Alan teaching Lily something on guitar,
"Mama! Lalan says I can play my guitar with him&Philly on Warpy tour" Lily shouted as Alan&Austin giggled.

"When can I meet Tinio and Philly and Aarion?" Lily asked Alan as she played with the strings of her guitar.
"Is Princess Lily here?" A man shouted.
"Who's that Lalan?" Lily whispered
"It's Philly and Tinio" Alan whispered.
"Tinio! Philly!" Lily shouted as she ran and hugged Phil&Tino.

"Hey there Lily! Are you excited for Warped Tour tomorrow?" Tino asked as he picked her up.
"What Warpeds tomorrow?" I asked

~ ~ ~

even if you don't love warped tour, you love warped tour