Can't Spell Love Without L [Act 1 - Page 5 part two]

AN: Gomenasai!!! D:

Sorry again for the long wait! I've been out of house for almost two days, and I almost pass out from exhaustion. D: But here it is! Part two if Page 5!!!~

Oh, and one more note: THERE WILL BE PART THREE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Enjoy the latest installment of Can't Spell Love Without L!~ And cheers for the good work, everyone!!~

--

[Act 1 - Page 5]

Basically, it is only a small joke, but it turned out that Ryuzaki is true to his words.

--

Amaryllis expected Ryuzaki to pop out from somewhere to greet her good morning, but she was disappointed for his absence. With a small pout, she headed for her classroom. Still no sign of Ryuzaki.

The pout didn't disappear until she sat down on her chair. Her left hand wandered under her desk, searching for her favorite pencil that she always leave there. No one steals it, so she's pretty confident in hiding it. Instead of touching her pencil, something else was there. She carefully pulled it out. It felt like paper, and when it was available to her sight, it was a small, folded note. The paper was scented like some sort of flower, and the color was fading blue, although the edges were dark of the said color.

Unfolding it, her pout turned into a smile after reading the short message, obviously written by Ryuzaki. The handwriting was familiar; she could remember the way the letters are written everytime she borrow his notes for her advance lessons.

Amy-chan,

I'll never know if it is truly possible for me to stop thinking about you because I'll never try.

Ryuzaki

P.S. :The cake fell when you met an accident.

Amaryllis laughed softly at how cryptically the message is written. She folded it again and placed the paper inside her wallet. There was only one place that she remembered where that incident happened.

The old library.

The class started, and Amaryllis impatiently tapped her pen repeatedly on her notebook, barely listening to her teachers. When the bell rang, she was the first to made her way outside, trying hard not to run out of excitement.

Before she reached the west wing, she was slowed down by Rue, his pale arm extending to block her way.

"Slow down, Miss Amy. You'll trip yourself if you'll continue that." He offered a smile, and removed his arm and went to get something from his pocket. He fished out what looked like a small paper crane and handed it to her. "My dearest twin asked me to give you that. Before you proceed to whatever session you havee for this afternoon, please always use protection."

Amaryllis shot him a glare, and he laughed at the reaction. "Nah, just kidding. But read that first." And then he left, his laughter now quiet.