This is the End

~ 1 Month Later

3rd Person Pov

You lay there on the grass beside your tree. It was surprisingly sunny for once. The leaves slowly drifted in the breeze as you lay there watching the clouds move. That one looks like a potato! you thought to yourself. It was slightly cold but it didn't bother you. The sun shone on you from the chin down, giving you a warm feeling on your body.

You wanted to look at the clouds for some reason, especially today. You knew the expedition would be in a few hours, so you did what you could. All of Levi's squad will be going, including yourself. You were excited as it was your first expedition. You talked to Eren, Armin and Jean already, so everything was figured out now. It made you happy, knowing  you can now talk to your best friends. Everything was finally back to normal.

~Few hours later

' Alright everyone! Gather your 3DM Gear! We're leaving in twenty!' Ordered Hanji.

You went to the storage and filled up your gas tank and gathered your blades. You felt a pair of hands, snake around your waist. You felt yourself go fifty shades of red (No pun intended). You turned around and to your surprise you say Levi with a smirk on his face.

'You okay? Someone seems tense,' Levi asked in a smooth tone. (once again,no puns intended).

'Yeah, just worried about the expedition ,' you answered truthfully.

' You don't have to go ,' He said.

'I want to, you can't stop me. And if you excuse~ me I have some gear to put on,' you said extending the 'e' with a wink.

'Okay, be careful.' He said placing a soft kiss on your lips.

'Same goes for you,' You said meaning it.

And that is the last time you spoke to each other......................... I'M ONLY KIDDING!!!! PLEASE PUT THE KNIFE DOWN   *Anime sweat drop*

~After the  successful expedition

When you came back, the town was under attack. You were in the middle of a battle, you were cutting a titan until you noticed that Levi was fighting an incredibly large abnormal by himself. You finished your business with the titan and immediately darted towards Levi. The 3DMG grappled you past the destroyed houses. You heard Levi scream in pain, but you couldn't see what happened, there was too much titan steam. Rage filled your veins when you heard his voice in pain. Anger took control over you and before you knew it, the abnormal freak was under your feet disintegrating. You pulled yourself onto the roof where Levi was holding his eyes.

'Levi ?!' You shouted in shock.

'Get out of here before you get killed!'

' I'm not leaving you!' You shouted back at him.

After a few seconds of arguing you won. You pulled Levi onto your back and used your 3DMG to the hospital, avoiding every single naked freak that was in your way.

~At the hospital

Your Pov

'Thanks for taking care of him,' you told the nurse.

Walking over to Levi, hot tears started streaming down your face as you realise what happened. Levi had a bandage around his eyes, and he was sitting on the bed.

'L-Levi?' you shuttered. 'How are you feeling?'

'I've been better,' he laughed dryly.

It made your heart  shatter, seeing the man you love, break. He has permanent damage on his eyes, which means....he won't be able to see any more. You didn't notice yourself crying even more now.

'I know you've been better. I will still stay by your side you know, I'm not leaving you.' you said meaning every word.

'We won't have to suffer for long,' he said as he pulled something out from under his pillow.

'W -what do you mea-....' You were shocked to see what Levi was hold in his hand. He was holding a silver thirty-eight (pistol).

'Levi... why?'

'This was meant to be our last battle, this day was bound to come. Now, (Y/n) (L/n), as your corporal, I command you to do this with me. For us.'

'You don't have to command me anything,' you began. You took a hold of the cold pistol.

'I love you Levi.'

'I love you too (y/n).'

BOOM...