The Ceremony

Your POV

It's the morning, and you're walking through the corridors. Its cold, you could even see the vapour coming out of your mouth as you breath. The sun is just out, but it's still a bit dark. You don't really care, all that is on your mind, is the kiss...

He doesn't even care...he's emotionless...as far as I know..

You continued your way to the selection ceremony. (I dunno how to call it. It's when you decide weather you want to be in the survey corps or not) You saw Eren and the rest, but decide to ignore them. You had too much on you mind, plus Jean was there, and you wanted to keep your distance from him.

The ceremony began
(I dunno okay?)

You were standing in front of a higher ground where Erwin and the head of the corpse stood. You stood there without any movement, you where standing in a normal position, with both hands behind you, placed on your lower back, listening to the speech Commander Erwin was making. Not all people agreed to what he said, most left, all that was left were a few people, most of them you knew who they were. Commander Erwin started speaking again.

'Can you die if your ordered to do it... I like the looks on your faces, then I welcome everyone here to the Survey Corps! This is a true salute! Offer up your hearts!'

Everyone did the saluting stance, with their hand on their hearts.

I finally did it! I was accepted to the Survey Corpse!  you couldn't help but smile.

'You have done well to endure your fear,' Erwin began speaking again.' You are brave soldiers, you have heartfelt respect.'

You noticed Levi looking at you. It was like he was staring into your soul with his cold glare. You shot him a look saying Problem brat?  He looked away with a red tint in his cheeks but keeping his face still.

Its like nothing happened, maybe I should keep it that way.