Seriously Armin?

-Long time later

' (Y/n)! (Y/n) !' Hanji screamed in excitement.

You looked up from your plate of food and put down the piece of bread. Hanji was jumping up and down in front of you like a retarted bunny.

'What do you want?' you asked.

' Well... tomorrow is the next expedition, and I wondered if you wanted to come along.' she said.

'What position will I be given ?' you asked.

' Slayer, I think.'

'Okay, when is the meeting ?'

' Seven at the headquarters,' Hanji said in excitement ' See yah there!'

Hanji and you exchanged goodbyes and she left. Looking down at the bowl of food, you decided that you weren't hungry any more and passed the plate down to Sasha. She went beast mode and devoured what was left on the plate.

'Thank you,' she tried to speak with a mouthful potatoes and bread. You gave an expressionless face and walked off. You needed to talk to Armin and apologise for everything, how you just stopped talking, how you and Eren had a misunderstanding, how everything's just going. Tears started to form in your eyes and a lump in your throat from thinking all about it. You reached his dorm and knocked.

' Who's there ?'

' Open up,' you said nearly choking on those words.

You heard a few muffling noises and the door opened. You saw Armin standing there and behind him was another figure. You couldn't make it out who it was.

' I need to talk to you ,' you said in a serious tone. Armin stood there speechless with a sparkle in his eyes, nearly the same as Eren when he told you about his feelings.

' God, please Armin not you too !' you burst into tears and ran off.

You ran off wherever your legs took you. Running out of the dorms, you ran to your home and put on the 3DM gear you always kept for emergency attacks, you fasten your belts around your legs, waist then torso and ran out. You heard a shout from behind

'(Y/n) ! Where are you going?'

Great, Levi.

You ignored his voice and used your 3DMG to pull you over the walls. Everyone was shouting at you to get back, but you just couldn't care less. The fields where open, no titans in sight. You could see the forest in the distance and headed over to it. The wires blasted you through the air drying some tears off your face only to be replaced by new ones. The sun was up in the sky, still bright. You heard someone behind you and reached for the gas switch behind you, turning it up to the max. You moved three times as fast as the person behind you. You eventually reached the forest and the sun was setting at the horizon, turning the sky orange and red. Turning around and looking back, you saw Wall Rose at peace.

I will no longer cause anyone more pain.