The Day of the Tests Part 1

Your POV

You heard your alarm go off.

Ughhhhhh.....oh wait! It's the tests!!!

You jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, brushed your teeth and had a shower. You dried yourself off and looked at the gear.

Has it really been this long for this day to come?  You shook the thoughts out of your head and put on the gear. Fastening all the belts, you look at yourself in the mirror and admitted, that you looked badass.

You closed the door behind you and started making your way to the tests.

~Le time skip

You reached the training grounds and saw it was packed. You managed to find Eren, Armin and the others all thanks to Jean who was acting like a horse. You stood in a saluting stance and waited for the tests to begin.

~Minutes past

Tch, how long are they going to make us wait?! I'm starting to get really impatient.

~more sad, slow minutes pass

Ohhh, I get it, this is probably one of the tests. Well the people who are messing a LOT are not going to get anything out of it.

'Alright ! Listen up brats ! I'm possibly your future trainer for some of you useless babies and your worst nightmare ! I will push you till you collapse ! You will obey my every command ! And if you won't , you will end up in a VERY dark place!' A bald man shouted at the top of his lungs.

The group that were messing around are already in their saulting stances.

ohhhh...one of them is using the wrong hand...

'You will address me as master you spoiled brats !' He began again,  please notice the dude with the wrong hand, I want to see what happens

The bald man that wants us to address him as 'master' is walking around shouting at people for their names and details.

Ohh man he noticed the kid, this should be very interesting.

'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BRAT?! WHERE IS YOUR HAND SUPPOSED TO BE?! IS YOUR HEART ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE!? YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE OFFERING YOUR HEART! WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND ON YOUR HEART! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CLUELESS!?  YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE OFFERING YOUR HEART TO HUMANITY' The man shouted at the boy/

Man someone's mad. Don't want to be on his bad side.

The man kicked him in the stomach with his boot, making the poor guy fall to the ground.

'DID I TELL YOU TO SIT!? GET YOUR USELESS ASS UP AND SALUTE THE PROPER WAY!'

The guy stood up with pain written across his face. But at least he finally did it with the right hand?

The other men that are with him, went around just like he did, asking questions.

Tch, his little minions...