Ceremony Party

Your POV

The ceremony was over and everyone went to the hall for the after party. You had no wish to be there, but you wanted to set a good example for the commander, since you already know who Levi and Hanji were. Everyone was in their own little groups, but you where standing at the side by yourself drinking tea.

'You're all alone...all by yourself in the dark,' Whispered Petra as she walked by you.

'Piss off'  you hissed.' I don't have time for your crap,' you finished the last bit of your tea and headed towards the commander.

You stood in your saluting stance ' Commander Erwin?' you said being serious. He turned around and looked down at you.

Wow...he's taller than he looks.

'Ah, yes, you must be (f/n) (l/n), correct? You're at the top of the grades aren't you?'

'Yes sir,' you said with a bit of joy in your voice. ' I just wanted to say that it's going to be an honour working with you commander, hopefully I can rise to your and the Head Corpse expectations,'

' Very Well, I'll see you at later, I already know you're going to surprise me with your skills,' He flirted.

'Thank you sir, enjoy your night,'

He nodded and you went off,

Did he just flirt with me? Like what the heck?!? I already have enough pain on my ass, now this? Oh well, maybe I'm just imagining that he did.

You walk over to the buffet to get more tea, and from the corner of your eye, you notice Levi looking at you.

Levi's Pov

What's the deal with me? I don't like anyone or any of my cadets, well maybe Petra was an exception, until I found out she was a cray obsessed whore. (Y/n)... there's something special about her, something that other women didn't have...

Until Levi could realise he was staring at (Y/n), she had dragged him outside of the hall.

' What's your problem brat?!' She gave out. Being pulled out by your hand outside of a building filled with people wasn't your thing.

'My problem? My problem is you! You treat me like I'm not even human! First, you give out to me for no reason! Then you take care of me! And after that you kiss me!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT PAIN YOUR'E CAUSING ME?! YOU DON'T! SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT SOMEONE WHO YOU DON'T EV- ' Her words were cut off, by your lips pressed against hers. You didn't even know how it happened, its like your body just went forwards by its own will. She pushed you off, and ran with tears streaming down her face.

What have I done?