The pain

Your POV

You ran down the empty hallways. You saw the tree you and Eren always sit at. You slow down your pace and walk up the little hill towards the tree. You sat down at the bark, hugging your knees and sobbing.

Why did he do that? Why? He's emotionless!

'No...your'e emotionless....pathetic little brat...'

'GO AWAY!' You shouted putting your hands over your ears and trying to shake it away.

You couldn't take it any more, and you blanked out beside the tree.

Levi's POV

Levi wanted to run after her...but what was the point? She obviously didn't feel the same way about him. He turned around and went to his home. It started to rain.

Tch..of coarse, thanks a flipping lot mother nature!

Levi strolled down the road passing the hallways, and the same tree he first laid his eye on her.

'GO AWAY!' a very familiar voice shouted. Levi ran toward the tree to find (Y/n) passed out on the grass with no colour shown on her face.

'What have I done?' Levi questioned himself. He quickly scooped the wet emotionless body, hugging her tightly.

'SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!' Levi shouted at the top of his lungs. 'Please! Just someone help!' He began to sob. Levi knew it was pointless. He lifted up the body carrying her to the infirmary.

Just please be okay...