Training and after

3rd Pov

(Y/n) punched the bag harder and harder as the time went by. The thoughts about Levi were getting to her.

'(Y/n), it's been two hours, lets go.' Eren suggested.

'Good idea,' she said panting.

(}Y/n) changed her standing position, and undid the boxing gloves. She looked at her blistered knuckles.

Ouch

Ignoring the stinging pain she put the gloves into the bag.

'Oh yeah, don't forget tomorrow are the tests,' said Eren.

'Tch, I haven't forgotten,'

'Good,' Eren said with a faint smile.

They took their belongings and walked off together.

~Le little time skip

Your Pov

We walked down the street, warm atmosphere surrounding us, due to our body heat. I looked at Eren , he seemed a bit...worried?

That's not like Eren he's usually more open with me. Maybe it's just the tests that are on tomorrow?

'Hey, we'll past the tests, don't worry about it. If your so worried about it, we'll do it as a team, we're good friends and I will be there,' I tried to reassure him.
A bit of colour hit his face, but quickly faded away.

That probably isn't the matter

'Thanks (Y/n), I suppose ...I'll see you tomorrow at the test ,' he said.' Well here we are.'

I looked in front of me and recognised my front door.

Did we really reach my house without me noticing?

'I'll see you tomorrow,' I said. 'Get some sleep, those bags under your eyes aren't going to reassure Mikasa that your fine,' I pointed out.

We waved each other goodbye and parted our ways. I unlocked the door and closed it behind me as I stepped in. Taking my jacket and placing it onto a nearby chair, I took a shower and collapsed onto the bed, immediately falling asleep.