Expedition Cancelled, The Search Begins -Final Part

Levi's POV

'GO! GO! GO!'  I shouted.

'Heichiou! 10 meter titan on the left!' Petra yelled.

'Take IT DOWN PETRA!

'Yes sir!'

Stupid brat, she's so useless, see a titan in this situation, cut it. We could see the forest getting closer in the distance. Lightning is also seen in the distance. I command my squad to move behind me in a 'v' formation. The lightning didn't seem normal, steam was rising from every corner of the forest.

What in hell is going on there?

'FASTER RUNTS!' I commanded.

Soon enough, Levi's squad reached the forest, they saw titan bodies everywhere. Some had broken necks, backs even no head. It was like a dead battlefield.

This looks like fifty solo kills

' (Y/n)! (Y/n)! Where are you?' I shouted through the forest. There was an abandoned shack nearby, there they left the horses and used the 3DMG on trees to get a better look. There was steam in one particular spot, it was about half a kilometre away from the squad. Levi headed in the direction of the steam. As he was getting closer, he could feel his heart beat getting faster by the second. Wires grappling him through the woods with great speed. In the matter of a minute, he reached the source of the steam. There was a female titan lying on the ground. 

Could it be?

Levi jumped on top of its back and gently cut at the nape of the neck. There was a female figure surrounded by muscles. He ripped the figure out and carried her bridal-style.

'We found her,' Levi said with tears streaming down his face.