After Class

You put the remaining books in your bag and walk towards the massive tree where you see Eren reading his book. He looks like a model when he bends his one leg up, and leaves the other one straight. Kinda dreamy for girls that love boys with an eight pack. Not really my type. How do you know he has an eight pack? Well Eren was showing off during sports and his shirt came off  'by accident' and ALL the girls saw him shirtless.  Tch...show off .

'Hey Eren!' You cheered.

'Hey (Y/n)!'

~Le Time skip~

'So, do you know what your going to be aiming for in training?'  Eren asked.

'Scouts, what about you?'  You answered passing him a sandwich.

'Same here, I already talked to the corporal and the commander, they said even if I don't do so well, they're going to accept me for my...skills,'  He explained.

'Sweet. Can you tell me about the corporal and the commander?'

'Well, the corporal is...a clean freak...and he looks like he is about to murder with the look in his eyes!' he bursts out laughing, you can't help but to join in.

'Sounds like...something,' You giggled. 'What about the commander?'

'The Comman-' Eren got interrupted by a strict voice.

'Oi! Brats ! What are you doing here ?!' The voice shouted. Eren and I stood up and saluted, even if we aren't cadets, we thought on instinct to salute and give a good first impression.
A figure came out from the other side of the tree, standing right in front of us.
Hmm pale face, kinda cute, skinny, undercut, this must be Corporal Levi. Oh shhoooott did he hear us talking about him?