Ehh?

-WARNING BLOOD-

Erens POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. My eyelids slightly lifted and I scanned my surroundings. I was in a room. The walls were white, and there was a figure beside where I was laying, (Y/n)?

'Hm?' I groaned.

'Eren! You're okay, how are you feeli-' (Y/n)'s voice got cut off by an unpleasant command.

'Oi, brat! Out, let him die off,'

Levi...you unpleasant bas-..you know what..no...I'm not gonna get mad at a shorty that has no emotions.
(Y/n) left the room without a single emotion showed on her face. All you could hear is 'Tch, brat' from her. You could see that Levi noticed her remark and lifted his eyebrow at her, followed by his famous glare.

Man...she's like a curse on me...

3rd Pov

(Y/n) walked out trying not to show hate against the 'Humanities Strongest' as they say.

'Tch, brat' She mumbled as she walked out. (Y/n) couldn't care less if he could hear her or not, she didn't want to be near his weird 'space'.

(Y/n) walk out of the building and started heading to the balancing test. Only very few people were left. Time passes very slowly but you have soon moved onto the 'Combat Test'.

'Ughhhhhhh combat is way too easy' She thought.

You got paired up with horse face, and you where given fake wooden like daggers.

'Don't expect me to go easy on you,' Jean commented cockily.

'Don't get cocky, you'll regret it,' you smirked meaning it.

Jean gave you a weak attack to the front then to the side. You blocked the first moved and you grabbed his wrist and made him do a backflip. (BACKFLIP MAJESTIC STALLION STYLE)

'Sorry, but you had it coming,' you apologised while smirking.

'Finish him,' a strict voice called out it was the bald dude or so he wanted us to call him 'master'.

...hah never...

You gave Jean an apologetic look. You kicked him into non vital spots. But he still coughed up some blood.

'Weak'

'Line up useless pieces of crap!' The bald one ordered.

We followed the command, standing straight with both of our arms behind our backs and feet lined up along our shoulder length. Jean was struggling a bit.

'Okay, so the losers get to beat up the winners, the winners in the previous match can NOT resist the attacks,'

What the actual...should of seen that coming, you looked over at Mikasa who was paired with Annie. She is about to get the life beaten out of her. The winners stood in front of their opponents. Jean shot me an apologetic look.

Fine I deserve it.

Jean punched you in your stomach, directly into your organs. You gave him 'I'll never forgive you for this part' look. He took a kick and you collapsed. You started to see black spots everywhere but you refused to blank out. You lay there getting beaten, blood coming out of your mouth and nose. Jean was getting carried away. Furry was written on his face.

'Stop!' a voice called out.

'Jean cut it out!' It yelled. ' You're getting carried away!'

Everything was blurry, you could see figures moving towards you. You couldn't make out who it was, but you're pretty sure you can hear Levi's voice.

Still conscious, you were lifted up and carried to the shade. You rubbed your eyes and saw Levi looking at you.

What the actual fudge is going on?

'Hey,' his voice was soft.' I'll take care of you till tomorrow, you have no choice,'

No choice...that's funny

Like I ever had one in this life...

'Commander I'll take care of her, she requested me to do so,' Levi lied .

'Very well,'

No choice...

You where lifted again, and carried to an unknown place. You blacked out seeing Levi's deep grey eyes full of concern looking at you.

Does he care?