Making Plans, Penny, and Grand Theft Auto

ATTENTION ALL!! PLEASE READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT!

Okay- So for some reason, a lot of people have been getting really confused with the matter of age and background of this story so let me break it down for you:

How Old Is Percy, Anna, Grover, Olive, and Luke? Olive - 15 but she turns 16, Anna and Percy - 15, Grover- 28ish (looks 16), Luke is 18.

Why Have I Seen A Lot Of References To the Movie(Book)? I Thought It Was A Fan-Fic On The Book(Movie)? This is a story that combines the two story lines, I like them both, so I changed it up!

Okay! I think that is pretty much everything, continue reading! xoxo Jess

_

"I mean, there is only so much I can do, you guys." Grover sighed as he tried shoving the pole through the tarp to build the tent for him and Percy, while I was tacking nails into the ground. I had finished building mine and Annabeth's tent a long time ago and now I just was checking that it was secure.

The dark forest surrounded us, but to me, it shone bright as day. It was probably do to something my mother could do, but I was too busy glaring up at the pink and orange sky to care too much. "The sun is quickly going down, we should build  fire."

"No, that's not a good idea." Percy muttered and rubbed his hands together, trying to help Grover with the tent, but it just was not coming together. "We don't want to attract any more monsters tonight."

Annabeth frowned with a shiver, but nodded. "He is right, I'm tired, and even though I would really enjoy some warmth, this is will just have to do." She held up a hole-riddled blanket, one of the ten we had snatched from Medusa's Emporium.

Sighing, I couldn't watch Percy and Grover struggle with the stupid tent any longer, so I trudged over to their area and snatched it out of Grover's hands. "Watch and learn, boys." I chuckled and quickly strung the tent on to the pole, then extended it to the other side, then finally shoved it into the dirt so it would stand tall. "There you are, now you will know how to do it right next time."

"How did you do that so fast?" Percy smirked and scratched the back of his head, looking from the tent to me then back to the tent. "You did it in under a minute."

My body suddenly ran cold, and it wasn't because of the cool breeze either. I swallowed a lump in my throat and rubbed my arms, trying to fight the cold the was sprouting from the inside. "You learn to do a lot when you are on your own."

Everyone stopped when they were currently down, which honestly was not much, to listen in and watch me. "What do you mean, Oli?" Annabeth furrowed her brow. I had never actually told her about my past. I had never actually told anyone.

Running a hand through my dark hair, I sighed and chewed my bottom lip. "Ever since I was twelve I was living on the streets."

"Why?" Percy frowned, and looked slightly worried. 

Annabeth nodded. "Yeah, and why haven't you told me this?"

I chuckled with out humor and shook my head. "It was not necessary to be told. Like how you have not told me anything about your past."

Grover chewed on a discarded can and looked up at me. "How did you manage to make it to Camp-Half Blood, where did you hear about it?"

"I didn't...not on my own anyway-a searcher helped me." I shrugged. "She took my in for a week and then we got attacked by a Fur-Kindly One." I remembered Annabeth lecturing me about that. "We hoped on a train, and next thing I knew-I was there." I traced two fingers down the area of pink scar tissue left on my right cheek down to the corner of my lips.