Chapter Twenty Four: We're In The Mood

Your POV

I had bought over a dozen things for Camila. Every time we'd go out and she'd say something was pretty, I'd buy it. I also stayed up all night writing a song for her, I just want this to be the best Christmas ever. I mean we're both far away from our families and I want to make it up to her. So that's why today, it's all about Camila.

"Hey baby, what's on your mind?" Camila caressed my face and I smiled.

"You." I leaned in and she gave me a quick kiss. "Good answer." Camila cuddled up to me and I threw the blanket over us. Our bodies huddled up together, the immense cold had been replaced with warmth and I was pondering over whether or not I should get up to check on Camila's present. Camila was watching a French television show that I could hardly understand so I thought she'd be distracted. I scooted over and Camila immediately straddled me.

"If you're thinking about leaving, I'll make you want to stay." Camila started leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck and I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning. Jade and Perrie were sleeping on the other side of the room, one loud noise could wake them up. Camila tugged at my shirt but I smacked her hand away.

"Babe not right now." I scolded, I tried to stand up but Camila forcefully pushed me down. "Cam-ila....stop." I gave her a stern look and she hopped off me.

"We can do this later but you have to be patient." I offered, earning a hum in response. Camila turned her back to me and I groaned.

"Please don't be mad at me-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Camila stood up and went inside the bathroom.

"She can't stay mad at you for long. Oh and your puppy is all over my girlfriend." Perrie looked down at Jade and I could see the puppy's tail sticking out from under the blankets.

"Perrie stop licking me." Jade whined and I fought back my laughter. Perrie just watched in amusement as her girlfriend got annoyed by the small puppy. Jade angrily sat up and when she noticed the puppy, her anger faded away.

"Come here little puppy!" She cooed, the small polka dotted puppy clumsily climbed over her and made his way over to me. "Behave yourself boy." I said sternly earning a whimper from him. He pawed at my leg and I gingerly picked him up. The bathroom doorknob turned and I got under the covers with Jade. Perrie took the puppy out of my hands and put him under her hoodie.

"Y/N come here for a second." Camila called, I glanced at Perrie who mouthed, 'distract her.' So I did as I was told, I walked into the bathroom and locked the door preventing Camila from leaving.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked softly and Camila shook her head furiously.

"What made you think that? I was never mad at you, I just had to calm myself down, if ya'know what I mean." Camila said as she brushed her hair. I felt my face get warm so I turned away from her and headed out of the bathroom.

"We're good." Jade whisper shouted and I nodded.

"Well we're going to have a fun time hiding this little fella." Perrie whispered into her hoodie where the dalmatians head was sticking out.

-----------------------------------------

"It's 12 and I don't wanna wait till morning to open my presents! So let's rip them open!" Perrie yelled out, Camila looked at me and I smiled.

"Ya'll open your presents!" I said cheerfully, Camila looked at me with a confused look on her face so I pulled her into another room. I gave her a quick kiss before reaching for the puppy who was sleeping under the table.

"He's so cute!" Camila tried getting him out of my hands but I turned away.

"Give me a kiss first." I ordered, Camila pecked my lips and took the puppy out of my hands. I watched as she sat down on the bed with the puppy on her lap.

"I have one more present for you babe." Camila followed me into the living room and I glanced at Perrie who was already sat down at the piano.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all though it's hard

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all, of you.

Camila jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly. "I love you so much." She whispered, I smiled and kissed her forehead. I felt something paw at my leg so I looked down and picked up the dalmatian.

"What do you want to name him?" I asked, Camila pursed her lips and thought for a while.

"I'm going to name him Spotty!"

------------------------------
A/N: I got the name from 101 Dalmations. I thought it was cute so I picked it, hopefully you like it.