Chapter Twenty One: We're Superstars

☆☆Your POV☆☆

Everyone went to sit down in the booth but I stayed with Camila.

"Babe, I'm not making you choose. If you want to leave, we'll leave." I pecked her lips repeatedly until she smiled. "I'll give him a chance to talk but we're leaving afterwards." Camila rolled her eyes in annoyance and I gave her a quick kiss.

"We can go get breakfast with Dinah, Normani, and Ally." I suggested and Camila's face lit up at the suggestion. We both sat down at the booth and I pulled out my phone. I texted the girls including Lauren about getting breakfast afterwards and I felt Lauren tap my leg with her foot. She gave me a warm smile so I winked at her in return.

"Camila, I am very sorry about what I said. I took out my frustration on you and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said, I regret my words and I wish I could take them back but unfortunately I can't." Mike frowned and started to fidget with his fingers. There was something about his apology that made me believe him but unfortunately Camila wasn't buying it.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to eat breakfast with y/n." Camila started to walk towards the door and Mike had a confused look on his face. Lauren got up from the booth and just walked out without even telling Mike where she was going. Sofia tugged at my sleeve and I looked down at her.

"Can I go with you?" She asked happily and I looked at Sinuhe who nodded her head. "Sure thing but you're going to have to ride with Lauren." Sofi excitedly nodded her head before running out of the door.

"Take care of them." Rita said sternly and I smiled. I walked out of the restaurant only to see Dinah, Normani, and Ally waiting outside.

"Lead the way!" Dinah smiled widely and Camila hopped on my motorcycle. I sat behind her and she started to drive. We made it to the restaurant and Sofi immediately ran inside.

"Perrie!" I said cheerfully and Perrie waved at me. We all sat down at a table and Perrie took our orders.

"Camila and I are going to play our first game against the Mixers next week!" Dinah smiled widely and I kissed Camila's cheek. Lauren's eyes widened and a small smirk appeared on her face. Lauren touched her neck and then pointed at Camila. My face turned red and I averted my gaze from her.

"Here you go beautiful." A waitress placed our food on the table before winking at me. I gave her a friendly smile, trying not to be rude and I felt Camila slip her hand in mine. Camila kissed my cheek before unbuttoning the button on her collar. The waitress immediately looked at Camila's neck before walking away. I smiled at Camila's new found confidence and Dinah smirked at her best friend.

-------------------------------------------------

Camila's confidence kept on growing and I loved it. We had been practicing for the game all week and she didn't seem nervous at all. We walked onto the field hand in hand and Camila gave me a quick kiss before getting into her position. Perrie started off the game by passing the ball and I stepped aside. Camila, Ally, and I did nothing to stop them and Perrie looked more confused than ever. Dinah and Ariana stepped up to the plate and they didn't let Perrie pass through them. Dinah tackled Perrie, managing to steal the ball away meanwhile Camila took the lead. Camila beat Jesy and Jade with her terrific dribbling skills and her amazing speed. She was one on one with Leigh Anne and she didn't hesitate to shoot the ball. The soccer ball forcefully made it inside the net and I ran towards Camila. Perrie cheered from across the field and I smiled. Camila did a little celebration before planting a kiss on my lips.

"You're amazing!" I spun Camila around and she giggled. Camila scored two more goals and I managed to make one. Ally kept on making assists and our defense was better than ever. We were winning the game 5-0 and once Perrie managed to break through our defense, she took her shot. Normani dived towards the ball and caught it with no trouble at all. Dinah wasted no time celebrating with Normani by pulling her in for a kiss. My team burst of cheering and Jesy even cracked a smile. Once Dinah pulled away Louis blew his whistle, signaling that the game was over. I threw Camila over my shoulder and she started to laugh.

"Party at my house!" Ariana screamed out and everyone cheered. I put Camila down and she gave me a quick kiss.

"I guess we can finally hang out now." Perrie said and I nodded my head.

"I'm Jesy, I know that we started off on the wrong foot but maybe we can turn into good friends." Jesy stuck out her hand and I shook it. We all packed inside our cars and followed Ariana back to her house. Soon enough her house was full of people and there was music blasting through the house, I'm pretty sure you could hear it from a mile away.

"Let's give it up for the soccer superstars! And let's give it up for the new couples!" A drunk Jade shouted out and we all took a shot.

"Camila! Camila! Camila!"

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

Everyone started chanting so I put my arm around Camila. She kissed my cheek and we both smiled. Once everyone settled down, Perrie and her team started to talk with us and I could tell that we were starting to get along very well. Jade was my personal favorite since she kept on dancing randomly and would occasionally flirt with an oblivious Perrie. I gave Perrie a drink and that's when she started to loosen up a bit, once she began drinking a little more I could see that her flirtatious side was coming out. The house full of teenagers became louder every second and I started to notice that half of the people were wasted. I looked over at Camila who had a worried look on her face, she shifted around uncomfortably before whispering in my ear.

"Can we please go somewhere else?"