Chapter Twenty Two : We're Uncomfortable

¤Your POV¤

"Can we go somewhere else?" A distressed Camila asked, she looked tired and worried so I nodded my head.

"Where do you wanna go babe?" I asked and Camila ran a hand through her hair. She pecked my lips before chugging down her drink. "Anywhere but here." Camila rubbed her forehead and we started to walk towards the door. Once my hand touched the knob, Ariana shouted.

"Y/N! Camila! Where are you going?" Ariana blocked the door and I chuckled.

"My girl doesn't feel too good, I'm dropping her off home." I put my arm around Camila's waist and Ariana frowned.

"Why don't you take the guest room?" Ariana offered and Camila nodded her head. "Maybe I just need some sleep, thanks Ari."

Ariana led us upstairs and she opened the room door. Camila immediately ran over to the bed and collapsed on it. Ariana giggled and stood in the doorway. "Feel better Mila." She shut the door and I laid down besides Camila.

"Babe, I feel like crap." Camila whined, I frowned and caressed her face. I planted a small kiss on her forehead and she gave me a small smile.

"I brought you some drinks maybe that'll make you feel better." Ariana said as she walked into the room. I noticed that the music wasn't playing anymore so I stood up.

"Where's everyone?" I asked and Ariana handed Camila a drink.

"Party's over but some of your friends are still downstairs." Ariana answered before walking out of the room. I sat down and waited for Camila to finish her drink.

"Let's go downstairs." She got up from the bed and I followed behind her. We walked downstairs and my eyes widened at what I saw. Jade was clumsily 'playing' on the pole and Leigh Anne was cheering her on. Camila burst out laughing and I just stared at her.

"That looks fun!" Camila said cheerfully, her speech was slightly slurred and I could tell that she had a bit too much to drink. She wasted no time running up to the pole and tried to climb it. We all watched as Camila struggled to get halfway up the pole. I jogged over to her and pulled her off. I sat down on the couch and Camila sat beside me.

"I was trying to give you a show...but I failed." Camila started laughing hysterically and I smiled. "Let's leave the pole dancing up to Jade." I whispered and she started to laugh even harder. Camila clutched her stomach and tried to catch her breath.

"That's another reason why I love you. You can make me laugh until I can't breathe. You make me so damn happy. Y/N, I love you so much." Camila slurred her words and she began chugging down another drink. I frowned and pulled the cup away from her.

"I'll see you guys on Monday." I waved goodbye to everyone before pulling Camila out of the house. Camila pouted but I didn't give in to her antics, we got into my car and I locked the doors. Camila crossed her arms and tried to get out of the car but I turned the child lock on. I watched as she struggled to get the car door open, I laughed at her attempt earning a slap on my arm.

"Camila, you know that I love you right?" I kissed her cheek and she furrowed her eyebrows. "If you love me, you'd let me go back to the party." Camila unbuckled her seat belt and I groaned.

"Mila baby put your seat belt back on. I have to get you home, it's late." I spoke calmly but my patience was running out, luckily Camila gave in and put her seat belt back on. I started to drive and none of us spoke. I kept my gaze off Camila until she put her hand over mine.

"Are you mad at me?" Camila asked sadly and I huffed. I gave her a fake smile before kissing her cheek. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Ariana for giving you too much alcohol." I answered and Camila rested her head against the window. A few minutes later we finally arrived at her house.

"Babe." I shook her lightly but she scrunched up her nose and pulled her hoodie over her head. I got out of my car and opened her door. I carefully scooped her up in my arms and she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck. I rung the doorbell and patiently waited for someone to open the door.

"She fell asleep on the way here, can I take her to her room?" I asked softly and Sinuhe nodded. "Thank you for bringing her home safely." Sinuhe gave me a warm smile and I gave her a small nod. I carried Camila into her room and laid her on the bed. I planted a kiss on her forehead before walking away.

"No please!" Camila shot out of bed and latched herself on to me. I frowned and kissed her forehead. "I know I'm drunk and I probably won't remember this tomorrow but I have to tell you something. I love you so much and I'm scared. Y/N, I don't want you to ever leave me. I'm scared that I'll get my heart broken, I'm afraid that I won't be able to function without you. Please promise me that you won't break my heart. Please." Camila teared up and I hugged her tightly.

"I won't ever break your heart Camila, I promise. You know that I keep my promises." I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

"I'm such a coward for not telling you this while I was sober." Camila pecked my lips and I smiled. "Please stay with me." She begged and I nodded my head.

"Let's go to sleep beautiful." I kissed her forehead and we both laid on the bed. Camila started to plant sloppy kisses on my neck but I pushed her away.

"I have to pee." I lied, I got up and ran inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face before going back into her room. I laid down beside Camila and she cuddled up to me. She fell asleep in my arms and I watched her as she slept. I started to get lost in my thoughts with nine words that kept running through my head.

Why would she think that I'd break her heart?