Chapter Thirteen: We're So In Love

Your POV

"Hey, you come here often?" I heard Camila say from behind me. I chuckled and closed my locker. "Well this is school so yeah I do." I said playfully and Camila pouted.

"You ruined my pick up line!" She whined and I rolled my eyes. Before I could walk away from her, she pushed me against the lockers. People started to stop and stare but Camila ignored them. "Did you know that I love you?" Camila asked and I smiled.

"Yeah but I'll never get tired of hearing it." I replied and Camila pulled me towards her. "Kiss me." She ordered and I spoke up. "Bossy, I like it." I gave her a quick kiss and everybody gasped. Camila turned to me with a nervous look on her face so I put my arm around her waist.

"If any of you were wondering, yes I am dating Camila Cabello. Does anyone have a problem with that? If you do you should speak up." I smirked and everyone stepped aside. Camila kissed my cheek and held my hand. Dinah ran up to us with a small smirk on her face.

"You better treat her right or I'll kick your ass." I gave Dinah a thumbs up and Camila shoved her. "Don't threaten my girlfriend." As soon as those words left her mouth the lights turned off. Camila clutched my hand and Dinah grabbed my arm.

"Everyone head to the auditorium." Liam said calmly and everyone started walking through the hallway. The lights flickered on and off causing Camila to groan. She put on her glasses and I smiled. "Get on." I crouched down and Camila jumped on my back. We both walked inside the auditorium and Louis sat down next to me.

"Harry, Niall, Liam and I pitched in. We got you and Camila reservations at the new restaurant down the street. You don't have to pay a thing and you can order what ever the hell you want." Louis patted my back before walking on stage. He grabbed a microphone and blew his whistle.

"Since we're having issues with the lights, we have decided to let you out of school. You should all take advantage and go out for lunch." He winked at me and I smirked.

"Mila, do you want to go get some lunch? We can go to the new place down the street." I asked and Camila pecked my lips. "I'd love too." She stood up and I put my arm around her waist. We both walked to my motorcycle and before Camila could put her helmet on I stopped her.

"Give me a kiss first." I leaned in slowly and Camila pecked my lips. I could feel someone staring at us so I looked around the parking lot. Lauren gave me a small smile before getting into her car. I hopped on my motorcycle and Camila wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Go faster!" Camila cheered and I looked over my shoulder. "You sure?" I asked and Camila nodded her head. She hugged me tightly and I picked up my speed. I felt Camila let go of me so I immediately slowed down.

"I'm just taking off my helmet." She said nonchalantly and I started to get nervous but once I looked over my shoulder I could see that she was enjoying the wind blowing through her hair. I zoomed past a few cars before arriving at the restaurant, Camila hopped off my motorcycle and I watched as she ran a hand through her hair.

"You're such a turn on." The words slipped out of my mouth and Camila walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck before planting a kiss on my cheek. She pulled me inside the restaurant and we sat down at a small booth.

"Perrie?" My eyes widened and she handed us a menu. Perrie winked at me and I smiled. "I'm just trying to earn my own money. Oh and I wouldn't try anything else on the menu besides pizza, everything else is pure crap." Perrie took the pen out of her pocket and started to scribble things down in her small notepad. Camila and I ordered our food and Perrie put her hand on my shoulder.

"It was nice seeing you off the field. I hate to admit this but you're pretty good." Perrie whispered in my ear and I felt Camila grab my hand. Perrie planted a kiss on my cheek before before walking away. Camila let out a low growl and she let go of my hand.

"You're kidding right?" I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. "You should never get jealous. You own my heart, I love you." I kissed the side of her head and she sighed.

"She was flirting with you-" Camila cut herself off when Perrie came over to our table. She placed the pizza on the table and Camila gave her a fake smile.

"Perrie this is my girlfriend Camila." I glanced at Perrie and she shook Camila's hand.

"Maybe I can take her away from you. I've got to say she's very pretty." Perrie winked at Camila and I scoffed.

"You against me? I already won, now fuck off Pez." I shoved her playfully and she smiled. "I like the nickname, we should hang out sometime." Perrie looked down at the floor nervously and I looked over at Camila. She gave me a little shrug so I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Perrie.

"You should bring your other friends along. Call me whenever you want to hang out." I smiled and Perrie nodded.

"Your coach stopped by to drop off the money. Let's just say you basically have free food for a month." Perrie whispered in my ear before walking off. I smiled and turned my attention back to Camila.

-----------------------------------------------
(The next morning...)

"I had a great time yesterday-" Camila cut herself off once we got inside the school. She covered her mouth and let a few tears stream down her face. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. The halls were covered with pictures, not just any picture but the picture that had ruined Camila's life.