Chapter Seventeen: We're Hungover

Your POV

My head was pounding and I felt super sore, I had no memory of last night whatsoever. I saw Camila feeling the bed around her so I laid down beside her.

"I'm right here." I said softly and Camila cuddled up to me, I hugged her back and I could feel that she didn't have a shirt or any pants on. "What happened last night?" I asked worriedly but Camila shrugged.

"I can't remember." She brought her hand up to her forehead and I frowned.

"Don't strain-"

"NORMANI WHAT DID WE DO?" I was cut off by someone yelling. I threw some clothes at Camila and we both bolted out of the room. Dinah and Normani were arguing while Ariana pulled a pillow over her head.

"Well one of you had to be having sex! We couldn't sleep because every time we closed our eyes someone was moaning!" Ally complained and I looked at Camila.

"Well it had to be one of us, it was either me and Camila or you and Normani. That is only if Lauren and Ariana did something?" I said questionably as I turned around to look at Ariana. She scoffed and threw a pillow at Lauren who was still sleeping.

"Lauren passed out on the floor yesterday, so it wasn't us." Ariana stood up and went into the kitchen. I plopped down on the couch and Camila sat on my lap.

"Do any of us have any recollection of what happened yesterday?" Camila asked anxiously but everyone shook their heads. Ariana came back into the room with cups of coffee, she handed one cup to each of us and we thanked her. I shut my eyes and tried to think about what happened yesterday.

"Retrace your steps and try things that'll trigger your memory." Ariana said so I grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her upstairs. I laid down on my bed and propped myself on my elbows.

"Kiss me." I ordered, Camila smirked and straddled me. Once her lips touched mine I started to have faint memories but I couldn't quite remember everything. I put my hand around Camila's neck to deepen the kiss and everything started to come back to me.

------------------------------------------
Camila and I clumsily climbed up the stairs, once we reached my room Camila took off her shirt. I smirked and she tackled me onto the bed. One kiss led to another but luckily I pushed her away.

"We won't remember this tomorrow." My speech was slightly slurred but I managed to complete my sentence. Camila ignored my words and began to take off her clothes. I closed my eyes and put a pillow over my face.

"Can we please go.....sleep? M'not in the mood." I started to grow tired and that wasn't helping me at all. "Night night?" Camila asked sadly and I giggled.

"Mhmmmm..." I patted the empty space beside me and Camila happily jumped in bed. She cuddled up to me and we both drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------

"It wasn't us! We went to sleep!" I said, a tone of relief in my voice. Camila pecked my lips and I heard someone clear their throat.

"I said try to retrace your steps....I didn't say that you should make out with Camila." Ariana rolled her eyes at us but I just smiled. We all ran downstairs and I heard Dinah cheer.

"If it wasn't us then it had to be Camila and y/n!" Dinah smiled widely and I furrowed my eyebrows. Normani noticed the face I was making so she stopped jumping around.

"If it wasn't you and if it wasn't us....then who was it?" Normani asked and I shrugged. A blonde haired girl came out of my sisters room and we all stared at her. She tried to sneak past us but failed miserably. Silence fell upon us, no one talked and I just glared at the girl.

"Who are you?" A very confused Lauren asked, she got up from the floor and walked over to the girl.

"Cara have you seen my-" My sister cut herself off when she saw me. Rita's hair was messed up and she had a bra on with only a jacket covering herself. I scrunched up my nose and Rita gave me a nervous smile.

 I scrunched up my nose and Rita gave me a nervous smile

"Bye Cara." My sister said bluntly as she awkwardly pushed Cara out of the house. My friends had their jaws dropped open but I kept on a straight face and stared Rita down. My sister gulped and scratched the back of her neck.

"You caught me!" Rita gave me a fake smile and Ally stepped forwards. "You're sister is so hot....I think I'll just go." Ariana giggled at Ally's words so I glared at her. Ariana followed Ally out of my house and I turned my attention back to Rita.

"That's all you have to say?" I asked angrily and Rita scoffed.

"I'm older than you and I'm allowed to have my fair share of fun. You don't see me complaining about your stupid parties and you've never once heard me complain about you and Lauren! So why do you have the right to scold me when I have fun? Don't forget that I'm the one who works and pays the bills! You're welcome to move back with mom and dad anytime you want too!" Rita snapped, she grabbed her car keys and angrily walked outside. I ran a hand through my hair and Camila whispered something to Normani who grabbed Dinah and dragged her out of the house. Camila caressed my face and I immediately calmed down. She sat me down before laying her head on my lap.

"I don't know if you remember but yesterday...I told you about my book. In this book I wrote down everything about us. I think this'll help us complete our project." Camila smiled and I pecked her lips repeatedly. I could tell that she was trying to distract me so I went along with it.

"Well I never told you this but before we were dating, Mr.Styles told us to draw something or someone that meant a lot to us and I ended up drawing you." I said nervously and Camila intertwined our hands.

"I'm starting to think that we're not so different at all."