Chapter Ten: We're Flirting

{Your POV}

"Y/N wake up baby." Camila said softly so I turned around to face her. "No." I whined and Camila giggled.

"Let's go eat breakfast, I'm starving." Camila pulled me out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I rested my head on the table and watched as she started to take things out from the fridge.

"Do you want waffles?" Camila asked and I lifted my head from the table. "Yes." I replied simply and she chuckled. I wiped my eyes and walked inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face before looking in the mirror. Rita was standing behind me so I turned around slowly.

"You're a ninja. I know your secret." I kept a serious face on causing her to laugh.

"I'm going out for a while, you're going to have the house to yourself. Take advantage of it." Rita winked and I gulped. "What if she doesn't like me?" I asked worriedly and Rita shrugged.

"She doesn't." I furrowed my eyebrows and Rita put her arm around me. "She's in love with you. Now go get her." She nudged me and I walked into the kitchen. Once I heard the door close I went behind Camila and put my arms around her waist. She was sitting down on the stool so I turned her around and rested my forehead on hers.

"We should watch a movie after we're done eating." I caressed her face and she gulped. Camila kept staring at my lips so I leaned in slowly, she closed her eyes and I kissed the corner of her mouth, making sure to brush my lips against hers.

"Mmmm...you should try the waffles." Camila covered up her moan by turning back around and eating her food. I smirked and sat down beside her. "You're too far away." I pulled her stool closer to me and she started to shake her leg nervously. I started to eat and while I ate, I slowly moved my hand up to her thigh. Camila stopped shaking her leg and placed her hand on top of mine. I smiled and waited for her to finish eating. Once she was done I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into my room. I laid down next to her and she cuddled up to me.

"We should watch a scary movie." I said cheerfully and Camila shook her head. I frowned and wrapped my arms around her. "I'll protect you. C'mon it'll be fun." I nudged her and she gave in.

"We should watch The Skeleton Key, it's not that scary it's just a little bit weird." I pulled up the movie on my flat screen TV and Camila immediately put her attention on the screen. Thirty minutes into the movie, I noticed that I hadn't even payed attention to it. I had been watching Camila the entire time and luckily she didn't seem to notice. I watched how her eyes lit up when she saw things she liked or how she moved closer to me every time there was a scary part in the movie. Camila was absolutely breathtaking even when she didn't try to be. I scanned her face and noticed something that I didn't see before, Camila had a small mole on her forehead. It was barely visible but I guess I was really paying attention to her. She caught me staring so she ruffled her hair to cover her forehead. I sighed and kissed her cheek.

"You're so beautiful and you don't even know it. You're naturally beautiful, you don't need makeup. Every time I look at you, I can't keep my eyes off you because I find you fascinating. You have brown eyes just like most people do but somehow you manage to pull them off. I could just lay in bed with you for hours, holding you in my arms and I'd never get tired of it." I felt my confidence kick in and I couldn't help but flirt with her. Camila started blushing profusely and I felt myself slowly moving towards her.

"Your flirting with me!" Camila tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and I nodded my head. "I am flirting with you. I don't care if you notice it, I'll keep on making you smile until your face hurts." I glanced at her lips and she started ranting about the movie.

"Camila, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked but she ignored the question and kept on ranting about the ending of the movie. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I love you so much it hurts. Camila, I can't focus on anything but you. You're what I think about when I wake up and right before I go to sleep. Camila you're stuck in my head 24/7, I need to know if you want me." I let out a shaky breath and Camila looked at me with an expression on her face that I couldn't quite pin point.

"I do want you, trust me." Camila caressed my face and I saw tears well up in her eyes. "I've completely fallen in love with you but I'm scared that you might break my heart. I've told you my deepest secrets and I'm afraid you'll use them against me. I want you, but I'm scared." Camila's bottom lip started trembling and she made direct eye contact with me. I wiped the tears from her face and she looked away from me.

"Camila I won't ever hurt or betray you like that. I love you too much to do that to you. Please, give me a chance, I won't let you down. Please Mila, I love you so much." I caressed her face and she gave me a small smile.

"Prove it." Camila whispered and I leaned in slowly. She closed her eyes and I could feel my heart start to pound. I closed my eyes and ran my thumb over her lips.

"Please kiss me, I can't wait any longer." Camila pleaded. Once my lips touched hers she let out a low moan. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach, my heart was beating out of my chest, and I didn't want the kiss to end. Camila pressed her lips against mine before pulling away. I pecked her lips repeatedly until she put her finger over my lips.

"Have I proven myself?" I asked happily and Camila nodded her head.

"I love you, y/n."

------------------------------
A/N : Have you ever watched The Skeleton Key? If you haven't, you should watch it, it's an interesting movie.