Chapter 26

Chapter 26

~Lexi~

Rage! Pure rage was what I was feeling at the moment! How dare he talk about Venus and Venusians like that!

We are NOT something to be criticized! We have just as much a right as humans.

Noah can go take his false information and shove it up his bum! He's nothing but a stupid earthling who knows nothing!

I could go right back in there and show him proof about life being on Venus! The only thing is that would require me telling him everything, including the fact that I come from Venus.

Noah said that Venusians are ugly and talk weird! Am I ugly and talk weird!?

Maybe you are!  My inner voice told me… Maybe that's why everyone criticizes my red hair! 

Oh my gosh Lexi stop this is not like you to be caring about what other people say!

So what if Noah said that Venusians are ugly, it doesn't mean he was talking about me, he thinks I'm human... why do I care so much!?

You know what I'll just show Noah my spaceship; tell him I found it so he wouldn’t suspect anything! That way I can prove life on Venus is real!

Wait but when I get close to my spaceship it’s going to say 'Welcome Princess Lexianna Kingsley!' I could say that it's another Lexi, yeah that'll work! Or I could use my remote to click the shut off button so it’ll shut up and won’t speak.

Just gotta search my suitcase for the spaceship keys to make sure I've got them. I walked over to the car and opened the door. Noah left the car unlocked so anyone could just jump in! Stupid human!

I unzipped my suitcase before I searched the pocket that I had my keys in. I felt around and I freaked when I felt nothing. I looked into the pocket and I screamed "WHERE IS MY KEYS!?"

That's when it hit me! The night Noah took me to the hotel I placed the keys safely in a cabinet in the hotel room! Rebecca packed my stuff and probably didn't check there, I need to go back to that hotel room of sure now!

If I don't have those keys there is no way of me going back to my planet which means my planet will place war on Earth just to try and get me back! I don't want that! It also means I can’t prove Noah wrong!

The question is how am I going to get back into that hotel with Obsessed Rebecca and Big security guy?

Jeez life is difficult...

~Noah~

  I finished off my Big Mac sandwich before I left McDonalds. It was fifteen minutes after Lexi left mad. I was in no rush to go after her though. Girls are just like that, they get mad and run off to calm down before they come crawling right back to you with a big smile.  

I’ve encountered that many times with Riley, too many times…

  Speaking of Riley, I haven’t seen or heard from her ever since that night I left her alone at her house. I was kind of glad at the moment; she was too obsessed for her own good. Riley wasn’t always like that though, I remember the first time I met her sophomore year while I was still with Hannah.  

“Noah!” Hannah called out to me as she ran as fast as she could. I opened my arms out to her as she jumped into my arms and embraced me in a tight embrace.

“I missed you so much!” She said pulling away from the hug and pecking my lips.

  I smiled “I missed you too. How was Atlanta?”