Chapter 43

Chapter 43  

~Noah~

I was beyond furious, how could Lexi keep something like this from me and more importantly how could she tell Jacob first! I helped her, I gave her money, a place to stay, I did everything for her and this is what she repay’s me by.

She tells me she’s in love with me and that she’s needs my help to save her planet. Her planet! This is insane, everything I knew, and everything I was taught has all been shattered now.

I don’t need this crap, not now.

Lexi should have known I wouldn’t fall in love with her, I don’t do love. It’s not my thing, and it hasn’t been since the day I caught Hannah Evelyn cheating on me. Lexi should have known better, she should have fell in love with someone else, she could have fell in love with Jacob, the two seem pretty close.

All that crap about you can’t choose who you fall in love with is bullshit, I chose to fall in love with Hannah and it was the worst mistake ever. Of course you can freaking choose who you like, if you hate someone then you don’t have to like them.

I know I promised Lexi that I wouldn’t leave her like I did at the last party but honestly right now Lexi is a complete and utter stranger to me. I don’t really know her, she’s an alien. She’s extraterrestrial; she’s not the Lexi I met that night of the party.

When I originally said I needed some spunk in my life I didn’t mean this. I stormed back into Hannah’s house being greeted once again by the loud music. I pushed and shoved past people until I met my target, Jacob.

He was leaned over taking to a blonde girl while Finn and Harry stood a few feet away from him talking to twins. I took this as my chance and stormed over to Jacob grabbing his arm roughly “We need to talk.”

“Can it wait?” He asked his eyes moving over to the blonde that stood in front of him. She was looking at the two of us curiously because a grin broke out onto her face “You know we could all just have a threesome.”

Jacob looked at me “What do you say?”

I scoffed at him “I said I’ll pass and you’ll pass too. I need to talk to you about something serious now.” I glared.

Jacob sighed nodding his head before he turned back to the blonde girl “Sorry Valerie, maybe next time.”

“My name is Violet.” She pouted.

I scoffed grabbing Jacob’s arm before he could respond and dragged him out onto Hannah’s deck in her backyard. It was cold outside so nobody left the house except for some drunk asses who wouldn’t care about what the hell I’m about to say to Jacob.

“Ow dude could you let go of the hulk grip? I can walk myself.” Jacob grumbled while he rubbed his arm up and down as soon as I let go of it.

I think Jacob noticed my dead serious expression because a frown soon formed on his face “What’s wrong? Is Lexi okay? Did something happen?”

“Lexi’s fine.” I gritted through my teeth, saying her name now just left a sour aftertaste in my mouth and I hated it.

“Then what’s wrong Noah? You’re scaring me a bit.” He replied giving me a wary look.

“Is it true?”

Jacob’s eyes widened in confusion “Is what true?”

I glared at him, that guy was no doubt my best friend but as of right now he was the enemy along with Lexi. How could they keep something like this away from me, I’ll never know. “Don’t play stupid Jacob I know that Lexi isn’t from Earth.”