Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Lexi~

"I thought I could trust you to tell me the truth even after I basically told you most of my life back outside but I guess I was wrong once again. I should have never forgiven you because once again I'm the one hurt in the end, boy they really don't call you the player for nothing!" I yelled in Noah's face, I pushed past that girl and left his house.

I cannot believe I ever trusted him! How could I have been so stupid enough to tell him about my life back home, what's worse is that I was actually going to tell him the truth!

Tell him I was from Venus that I'm what they call here on Earth an alien! Thank god for that girl coming because I swear I would never EVER forgive myself if I told that sorry excuse for a friend my secret.

You know what sucks? I actually kind of liked him, I thought he was changing. I thought he could actually be the key to the cure to help my family out boy was I wrong once again!

He also stole my first kiss! I'm a princess on Venus I don't get any time to leave the castle and if I do it's with my parents.

I had no time for dating not to mention dating is useless on Venus since you already have your husband picked out for you the day you’re born so really no point.

My only escape was the hilltop where I could stare down at my kingdom; my life was very sheltered growing up.

But being here on Earth actually doing things I want to do, being whoever I want to be which is just a normal girl living her life. I'm not labeled here like I am on Venus, on Venus I'm Princess Lexianna Elizabeth Amanda Kingsley II but here on Earth I'm just plain old Lexi.

Noah showed me a whole new world, something so surreal that would never think existed, I was falling for him and I thought he was falling for me.

But of course once again I was wrong, I should have just stuck to my instincts which was that ship has sailed, and it really has sailed now.

Now I'm just back to stage one, find someone. I'm running out of time too it's the in the middle of December now and my birthday is in February it's coming up very soon and I promised my parents in my note that I would be back before my birthday.

What if I don't find someone in time? What if go back empty handed?

Then I will have to marry Prince Aaron and then my parents will disappear as planned and my brother Daniel is left without parents.

Stop it Lexi! You can't think like this!

I can't think like this, I have to want to find the cure badly; I have to want it so bad.

I looked down at my now magenta nails, calm it means I'm calm now. Back at Noah's house I was so angry my nails changed to orange-red I really hope nobody saw that.

My thought of home made me calmer now, it doesn't mean I'm still not mad at Noah don't get me wrong I'm just calmer about the situation now.

I walked along the sidewalk quietly and slowly. I don't have a ride home so I decided to walk not to mention walking helps calm me down.

I heard some footsteps behind me but paid no attention to it if someone wants to bother me so be it they will have to deal with a very angry girl not to mention if they do something to me and I do not return home my parents will declare war on Earth and a huge battle will break out no joke.

"Hey you! Red head!"

This person is slowly pissing me off, what is with people and my hair seriously its natural people! Narks these days!