Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~Noah~

I followed my mom to the door and sighed who the hell could it be?

Showing up unexpected at my door. I scoffed a moron that's who.

I was expecting to see either Riley or Kevin, Riley wanting a good time and Kevin to try and finish off our interrupted fight.

I was completely blindsided when I saw Hannah standing there.

She looked as beautiful as ever with her chestnut brown hair in a cute ponytail and wearing makeup that was barely noticeable.

I almost went over to hug her, almost. When a flash of pain came over me reminding me exactly why I became the player, exactly why I hate myself for liking Lexi more than I should and why I hate the word love.

Love it's nothing but a useless word with no true meaning, sure people say it's meant to be said to your soul mate the one you should be with forever, a load of bullshit.

In front of me was Hannah, ah Hannah the first girl I ever 'Loved' and the first to break my heart and stomp on it a few times.

Why is she here? She moved away a few years ago and I thought and hoped I would never have to see her again but obviously that didn't happen since she's standing here in front of me.

Of course I kept the possibility open that if I ever did see her face again it would be in a few years when I was completely over her and not as angry.

Ok so step one see her after a few years was complete not so sure about feelings and my anger.

Hannah gave me her nervous smile, she damn right better be nervous. She took a step inside and sighed "I know it's been awhile Noah."

"Damn right." I said with anger.

She was shocked obviously; I've changed since she last saw me. You may not believe this but when I was younger I was a little nerd. That's sort of why my whole personality change was too much for my dad to take and left my mom ignoring it.

Hannah was the reason I became the player, the bad boy call it what you want I don't care but it's her fault.

My parents thought it was just a phase but after a year gave up on me and the player was just who I became.

If Hannah is back here with hopes of bringing back that love sick little nerd that I once was she has another thing coming. I've changed and no damn girl is going to make me change back.

"Can we talk?" Hannah asked.

I glared at her opening my mouth when I heard footsteps from behind.

I turned to see Lexi; she looked confused as ever "Noah what's going on?"

Shit now I'll have to tell her.

~Lexi~

It's been a few minutes since Noah left to go see who was at the door and it was starting to get a bit cold out.

I was tired of waiting for him so I walked back inside and was greeted by Mrs. Finley. "Hello Lexi." She smiled warmly at me.

I smiled back "Hi Mrs. Finley where is Noah?"

Her smiled faded "Out in the hall, but dear I think you should give him a minute something has happened."

"It can't be that bad." I said walking into the living room. Of course being the hard headed stubborn person I am I didn't listen to Mrs. Finley and now found myself in the middle of a pickle.