Chapter 32

Chapter 32

~Lexi~

“Did you see her face when you told her that there were rats!” I gasped out laughing. I was currently holding onto my tummy for dear life.

Jacob chuckled as he focused on the road “She looked like she was about to shit her pants. I still can’t believe you slapped her.” That only made me laugh harder as I pulled off my grandma wig.

Ah, poor Rebecca… Jacob and I went along with his plan to tell her we saw rats in the hotel room so we don’t want to stay there anymore and she started freaking out. Serves her right for what she did to me… I mean who kicks someone out of a hotel because they slept on an elevator.

Anyways here is exactly what happened…

“Excuse me miss?” I asked once Jacob and I were in front of her desk.

Rebecca rolled her eyes before she looked at us “You two again? What is it now? Are the beds too lumpy for your poor elderly backs?”

Jeez, this woman has some serious issues against the elderly. Jacob frowned at her “Actually sweet pea there are rats in our room and we refuse to stay here with conditions like these.”

“RATS!” Rebecca’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets “Are you two for real!?”

“As real as a banana peel, hun.” I smiled sweetly at her.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” Rebecca gasped, she grabbed the phone by the desk and dialed a number before she spoke rushed into the phone “Val! We’ve got a Code 94506704020203! Yes rats! Hurry up before everyone finds out and leaves! The inspector almost voted us as a 1 star, last time! Hurry Val just hurry!”

Wow… there must be a lot of codes…

Rebecca hung up the phone before she looked at us “I’m sorry. I can get you another room if you’d like.” She winked at Jacob like she was trying to flirt her way into making us stay.

I gasped and grabbed Jacob’s hand “Hey you missy don’t you dare try and put your stupid winky faces with my husband!”

Rebecca’s eyes widened “O-oh n-no ma’am! I was-“

“I know what you were doing!” I yelled “This is outrageous! I want my money back now!”

Rebecca scrambled to get all of our money before she handed it to us “H-here, I’m once again sorry ma’am.”

“Save it you hooker!” I screamed before I used the grandma purse in my hand and wacked her across the face before Jacob and I left.

That was basically it, nothing too special except for that good wack I gave Rebecca. I looked out the window and sighed now that I have my keys back I really need to check of they aren’t broken. I need to go back to my spaceship and see if it’ll work.

“Oh yeah!” Jacob mumbled “Did you find your bracelet, the one you were looking for?”

I nodded remembering how I lied and told him it was something my grandmother gave me “I got it. It’s in my pocket.” I muttered, I hope he doesn’t ask any more questions.

“So where to?” Jacob asked me glancing at me for a second before he looked back onto the road. SCORE, he didn’t ask any more questions.

I smiled sheepishly at him “You remember that party you were at when Noah and you first saw and met me?”