Chapter 21

Chapter 21

~Lexi~

"Here we are." Jacob said as he led me into an empty classroom.

"Oh gee an empty classroom." I muttered.

Jacob chuckled "Oh cheer up Lexi Poo I only took you here because you had those questions for me remember."

I nodded my head "Right. You’re not going to kiss me right?" I blurted out, it wasn't my fault though I had a reason not to trust guys after what happened with Kevin trying to rape me and Noah taking me to the janitors closet instead of English class. 

I remember them both so vividly because they were both pretty scary times even though I know now Noah was only teasing me and would never actually hurt me. 

"So about that fight? What was it about?" I asked Kevin, his face dropped and he looked down. "Kev?" I murmured.

He closed his eyes and when he opened them I literally wanted to run for my life "Don't you ever ask about that again!" He growled at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs.

I had no idea what was happening but I knew that I had pushed a button with him and this was not good!

I tried to scream for help but when I did he forcefully covered it up with his hands making me let out muffled sounds.

Tears started falling as soon as he opened the door to his bedroom. I knew where this was going and I didn't like it one bit!

I didn't understand how one minute a person could be so nice and the next they could be so evil.

Kevin pushed me onto the bed and came over top of me; everything looked blurry due to all of my crying that was happening.

Kevin rose up my dress and I slapped him, he growled and slapped me across the face yelling "Don't you dare Lexi!"

I barely knew this guy and already I was in this situation, I should have stayed on Venus than none of this would have happened!

He rose up my dress again but this time fully taking it off, I screamed and he slapped me again.

He looked at me in a way I was purely disgusted in and he smirked "You know Noah was right, I did want you the moment I saw you."

I shook my head in disbelieve, this was not happening! This was all a dream and when I wake up I will be in my bed back in Venus where my maids will bring me breakfast in bed.

When Kevin's cold hands touched my stomach making me gasp it was then that I realized this was no dream but a nightmare that is happening for real.

All I could hope for right now is that somebody comes before it's too late.  

-----------------

Noah pulled my hand and opened the door to a room, I assume was the classroom. He pulled me inside quickly and turned on the lights.

My eyes widened when I looked around, there was a mop, a broom and shelves with cleaning supplies. We were in a closet.

“Where are we?” I asked in a shaky voice.

He chuckled and pulled me towards him, giving small kisses on my neck. I shuttered under the touch he left after each kiss. “Janitor’s closet.” He mumbled between kisses.

I sighed after each kiss he left on my neck enjoying every second of it before I realized what was going on, I pushed him away and glared at him “Stop it!” I yelled.