Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~Noah~

"Get in!" I yelled once my car was in front of Lexi.

She scoffed and continued walking; guess I should have expected this. I started up the car again and began following her.

"Come on Lex you can't seriously be that mad!?" I yelled earning the stink eye from Lexi.

I laughed which only made her glare; I couldn't help it her stink eye sucked. "Come on Lexi just get in the car!" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes "No thanks I'll walk thank you very much!" She spat, okay I deserved that but seriously why do chicks have to be so goddamn stubborn!? First Hannah not wanting to leave my house then my mom forcing me to look for Lexi and now Lexi not wanting to get in the car!

I was beginning to get annoyed with each second that passed "Lexianna just get in the goddamn car!" I yelled.

"NO!" She spat walking away once again.

My annoyance only grew so I turned off the car and got out making my way towards her. I'll admit feisty girls turn me on but at this very moment it wasn't working. 

"Hate that it's come to this." I mumbled before picking her up off her feet and bringing her towards the car.

Lexi instantly started screaming and banging on my back. Once again no surprise.

"NOAH PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! HARASSMENT HE'S HARASSING ME! HELP! HARASSMENT! KIDNAPPER! HE'S KIDNAPPING ME!" She screamed.

I put her in the car quickly locking the door so she couldn't get out as I got in the driver's side. 

"Kidnapper." She mumbled and I sighed looking at her.

"Lex I'm sorry about what I said it’s just Hannah is a touchy subject to me." I sighed looking right at her.

She looked at me and muttered "Yeah no kidding."

"Look." I started "I know I don't deserve your forgiveness a second time but I sure do want it, can you ever forgive me?" I asked giving her my best puppy dog look.

If this doesn't work then I'm not sure what will.

~Lexi~

I once again found myself being an idiot and forgiving him. 

Of course I wasn't going to let him get off the hook so easily. 

"Alright I'll forgive you on one condition." I stated looking at him.

He sighed but nodded "What is it?"

I took a deep breath "You tell me what happened between you and Hannah. I know you said it's a hard subject but so is talking about my life back home yet I still found it in me to tell you about it. Please Noah tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone."

He sighed before nodding his head "Alright I'll tell you but not here, lets drive somewhere more private."

I nodded my head as he started up the car again driving us to a more private place.

I know I forgave Noah but I can't help but think when I said that him being the cure that the ship has sailed the statement couldn't be more true.

Noah has lots of problems here on Earth; problems that he needs to fix that can't be fixed in just a few months. He is nowhere near ready to be married to me.

I need someone who doesn't have any baggage someone who would be willing to leave Earth to live with me on Venus.

I know I have feelings for Noah but I need to ignore them, it isn't right for me to take him away from his life here. I can't just take him away from his problems.