Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~The next day, Lexi~

I jumped out of bed quickly slipping on my dark blue skinny jeans and wearing my black and white striped sweater with my black Uggo's.

I put my hair half up, half down and grabbed a bag I had in my suitcase. Lucky for me I brought a notebook and a pencil case with me. I put them in the bag and walked out of my hotel room.

I rushed out of the building and walked out. I started for the school.

Once I reached the school people were once again looking at me. I went inside the school and walked inside the office again. 

I was scared, what if people didn't like me?

The lady smiled up at me "Hello Lexi, came for your schedule?"

I mumbled "Sure." Truth was I only felt comfortable in here.

She handed me a piece of paper with my classes on it and said "Hold on a second, let me get someone to show you around for the day."

I nodded as I felt my hands shake, they turned Yellow again, I couldn't help it! I am nervous.

When the lady returned there was a girl standing with her.

The girl extended her hand towards me and smiled "I'm Gabriella Harris! It's nice to meet you!"

I smiled and shook her hand "I'm Lexianna but call me Lexi."

She nodded "I'm here the help show you your classes and show you around the school."

I nodded "Alright. Let's go!" 

~Noah~

I walked into school to once again hear people talking about that mystery girl from yesterday only this time they were say how she was a new student now.

I sighed and opened up my locker when someone out of nowhere came and shut it closed. 

I turned and rolled my eyes, Riley. What could she possibly want?

"Hey Noah!" She said flirty as she started rubbing her hand up my arm.

"Hi." I said simply, I thought we were done? Told you she'd be back.

She kissed my cheek and whispered "How about a round in the closet?"

I rolled my eyes "I thought we were done?"

She let out a giggle and said "Oh Noah! You know I was just kidding!"

I rolled my eyes "Either way no thanks."

She glared at me "Excuse me!" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes and once again opened my locker "Bye."

She scoffed and stormed off making me roll my eyes, god Riley was annoying.

~Lexi~

Gabriella grabbed my arm as she pulled me around the school pointing people out as we walked. 

"That's Riley Haymonds, most popular girl in our school and biggest slut."

I nodded as I watched her storm down the hall looking pissed as ever. I felt my hands start to shake as I looked down at them, Pink looks like my curiosity is back.

As we walked someone caught my eye, I admired the person they were beautiful. 

"Who is that?" I pointed.