Chapter 3

Kat's P.O.V

"Come on, come on, come on," I said as i clicked random buttons on the PS2 controller.

I was versin Max, Jordan and Nick to a car racing game, that Max bought from the shops.

So far i was winning. 

 I used the rolly thingy on the controller. I dont know its name, and did a sharp left turn.

Just as i was about to cross the finish line, i got distracted by a voice in my head.

We have training in five minutes. Get dress now.

I turned off the game and went upstairs to put my shoes on.

"Dan why are we training in the holidays?" I called out from my room.

"We havnt had a training session for weeks" he said. I groaned.

Walking downstairs i saw everyone standing at the door waiting for me.

"Dan but its snnowing"  Jordan whined.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvios" Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

"Everyone start walking to the training grounds" Dan said.

"Cant we shift?"

"No. You must learn to walk in human form even in the hardest times."

Everyone nodded and started walking, except Dan and i.

"You made me loose my game" I faked pouted.

"Dont worry there is always next time"  He said pulling me into a hug.

I pull out of the hug slightly and stick my tounge out at him. But insitintly regreat it as he grabs hold of my tounge. Making me unable to pull it make in.

"I thought you would have learnt by now, not to stick your tounge out" He said.

I narrow my eyes at him and he chukles and released my tounge. I pull my tounge back in and Dan quickly leans in and gives me a kiss.

Just as im about to kiss him back, he pulls away and starts heading towards the door.

"Come on Kat, you dont want to be late, i'll give you extra laps to do if you are" He calls to me, looking over his shoulder. He smiles innocently at me before continuing to walk out the door, humming to himself.

I sigh and walk towards the door, closing it behind me, i followed behind him.

When Dan said if i was late he would make me do extra laps, i thought he was joking, but apparently he was serious. He made me do ten extra laps before everyone was allowed to shift and begin training.