Chapter 39

Video works^^^
Chapter song: Twenty Eight by The Weeknd
(Justin's pov)
-12pm-
"But you said we could come here anytime we want."
Chantel argues in a flirtatious manner.
"No, I said YOU could come here anytime you want. I didn't expect you to bring them."
I motion to Yovanna and Jayde, who are standing beside her.
"Justin, baby I'm sorry. We're just getting ready to go to the pool, but we'll leave now."
By her words, I notice that all three of them are wearing bikinis.
"Just get out of my house."
My eyes lower to their breasts. Shit, I want to touch, kiss, taste all of them.
"Ok."
Then they turn around and walk towards the kitchen. That's when I examine their asses. My hands itch to grasp, smack, terrorize them.
"Fuck."
I turn around and feel myself grow frustrated and pissed. But what exactly am I upset about? Is it sexual frustration? Or the fact that they're here.
"Bro, it's ok. They're leaving."
Za tells me and put a hand on my shoulder in attempt to calm me down.
"Val."
I breathe out and turn back around to face her confused expression.
"Baby-"
"We'll stop by later, Jay."
Chantel walks back up to me, her ass in front of my eyes.
"No. This is my house."
I disdain her words and shake my head.
"Oh, is this yours too? She's your new toy, right?"
Referring to Val, Jayde cuts in and smirks with her breasts in my view.
"Leave her alone, Jayde. You guys need to go."
I point to the door and order sternly.
"Wow, I didn't know you like girls with no ass and flat chests."
Yovanna joins the verge of the argument.
"Excuse me?"
Val raises an eyebrow and glares at Yovanna. Oh no.
"Oh, you sure do like sassy, baby."
Chantel tells me with a teasing tone of voice.
"I'm not gonna tell you agai-"
"He said to get the fuck out of here!"
Val snaps with an attitude, cutting me off.
"You better watch your mouth bitch."
Yovanna puts her hands on her hips. Ugh, here we go.
"Yea, you're nothing but a sex toy to Justin."
Jayde targets at Val. Fuck.
"At least I'm worth something."
Val shoots back, anger in his voice.
"Yea? I don't see anything."
Chantel continues the argument, and I just turn away as they erupt in anger. Ugh.
"Fuck you."
Then I hear a slap. Ok, this is getting out of control.
"Hey hey! That's enough. Get out of my house. Now."
I pull each girl, one by one, to the door and shut the door. The only one I didn't bring is Val.
"What the hell Justin?"
Val gives me a look of confusion and bile.
"They're just girls from my past.-"
"Girls that you fucked."
Val adds onto my sentence.
"...Val, they don't mean anything to me, I swear."
Grabbing her waist, I tell her sincerely.
"Fine. Whatever."
Val rolls her eyes and turns around. Dammit.
"Val, wait. Baby, let me explain this better. Ok, so a few months ago we had a thing, and I told Chantel that she could come in whenever she liked. I didn't think she'd actually do it. I only told her that so she'd think I was a nice guy."
I explained the whole story to Val while keeping her close.
"That's bullshit."
Val mutters and narrows her eyes.
"I know. Come on. We just got here. Let's get some lunch."
Meticulously changing the subject, I take her hand and head to the door.
"We're gonna stay here, bro."
Khalil calls from the kitchen.
"Ok."
Grabbing my car keys, I step into my garage.
"Blue or black?"
I ask Val as we stand by the door.
"Black."
Val responds, and I open the door to my black Ferrari for her.
"This is nice."
Her eyes examine the car while I drive out.
"What's mine is yours, babe."
Driving into the city, I look for a good place for lunch. I haven't been to L.A. in months, and I miss it. It's a city of excitement and sexual interactions. Unfortunately, I've left some drama and problems behind when I left to Las Vegas. For example, the girls I never thought I'd see again are still all over me. I'm surprised I remember their names.
Chantel was my baby back when I was here. I met her at a nightclub. She was at the bar, talking with her friends. The first attribute that caught my eye was her ass and breasts. My dick had been itching to be inside her, so I made my move. Everything worked out perfectly. I had her fucked by the end of the night. That morning we were in a major hangover, so we were really bitchy to each other. But I ended up fucking her again.
Jayde. I met her at a photo shoot in London. She's a little tease right there. Her breasts are a turn on for me. She knew it, so she'd go shirtless every time I was with her. However, she'd never let me touch them until we were in bed. It really messed with me, but I always found a way to manipulate her into it.
Yovanna. Oh damn, she's so beautiful. That ass of hers...Shit. All I can say about Yovanna is that she was probably my favorite. I met her through one of my maids. Yovanna was on my porch. She was one of my maid's daughters. I didn't care; I fucked her on the spot. She called me Papi, which just about fucked with my sex drive. She's a bad girl, but she innocent when she needs to be.
"There's a Subway."
Val breaks my thoughts, and I almost miss my turn.
"Sorry."
I need to stop thinking about this. It's not healthy for my dick.
"Are you upset?"
Val gets out of my car and walks with me.
"No. I just didn't expect them to be there."
Maybe if I focus on Val, I can get over them and move on.
Val's like all three of them in one. She's a tease, she has an ass, a nice rack, kissable lips, and she's basically the most beautiful girl I've ever met.
"I'm sorry for arguing. I don't like when people call me out."
Val, once again, breaks my thoughts.
"Oh, it's ok baby. Don't feel bad."
I grab her waist and pull her close, so I can feel her skin.
"I'm gonna order."
Val tells me and I follow her into the line.
After we order, we sit at a table by the window.
"The city is nice."
Sipping from her water, Val comments.
"I know. Wait until you see it at night."
I know she likes the city lights, and I plan to take her out tonight.
"I bet it's beautiful."
She smiles before taking a bite of her sandwich.
"Val, about what you said earlier, you're not a sex toy to me. You're more than that. What they said was not true, ok?"
I have to tell her this, because I know she thinks it. She thinks I'm using her for sex. Ok, it's not exactly a lie, but I love her to pieces for giving me a chance.
"Ok."
Her voice doesn't believe me. There's no way to prove to her that I truly love her. Even if there is, I can't figure it out now. In other words, I'm pretty fucked, and there's no way to make her love me, from her heart. That messes with my head, so it also triggers my OCD.

(A/N: I'm so tired and my mouth hurts so much😩😩😩 Next post is on Sunday)

🚩Vote🚩