Chapter 17

Chapter song: Fine China by Chris Brown
(Justin's pov)
-11am-
"You have to take this serious, Justin."
Khalil speaks seriously as I stand, crossed armed, in front of him.
"Yea, she's going through a tough time. You can't be expecting sex left and right."
Za tells me next, making me annoyed.
"I know, I know."
We've been talking about this, Val, for at least 15 minutes. It's stupid.
"I think she's awake. You should go. We're gonna get some breakfast."
Ryan motions Khalil and Za to follow him and they do. Finally they can get off my back. It's like they think I'm gonna assault her.
"Ok."
Still hungry for sleep, I turn around and head to the couch to see Val sitting up, her gray-blue eyes narrowed to the floor.
"What's on your mind, cupcake?"
Forgetting my drowsiness, I brush her messy lavender locks away from her beautiful eyes.
"I should go."
She mutters with her natural pink lips barely moving.
"Why? Where will you go?"
Not wanting her to go, I trace my thumb under her jawline. She's a work of art, perfect.
"I don't know."
Val shifts her eyes to meet mine. They're wide and confused with a little plead for advice.
"Do you even want to go?"
My lips tug a gentle smirk. Just as I expected, she shakes her head lightly and lowers her eyes back on the floor with a warm smile.
"C'mon, I'm sure you're hungry."
Elatedly, I take her hand, but she stops me. Then I remember her twisted ankle.
"Oh, I guess I'll have to bring it to you. I'll get you an ice pack first."
Selflessly I release her hand then grab an ice pack from my kitchen.
"Here, I'll be right back, love."
Hair still a mess, I go into the kitchen and call one of my maids.
"Can you cook some pancakes?"
I hear Val giggle from the living room, making me smirk.
"Sure."
My maid nods friendly.
"Any certain kind?"
I ask Val, and she shrugs like she doesn't care.
"Thanks."
I tell my maid before pouring two glasses of orange juice, something I actually know how to do, and taking a seat beside Valerie.
"You're so lazy."
She shakes her head and sips from the offered glass of juice.
"That's an underwear model for you."
Adding a joke, I grin and take a drink from my orange juice.
"How do you get a six pack like that?"
With curiosity she questions and ties her hair up into a ponytail.
"I eat pretty good, and I work out whenever I'm free. Plus, satisfying a girl is quite a workout."
I flick my eyebrows at her, making her grin and roll her eyes.
"You're not as charming as girls think you are."
Val's tone is somewhat playful. Well, I don't see her hating on me.
"Yea, you girls are pretty blind sometimes."
To get even, I copy her same voice tone.
"Whatever."
Rolling her eyes again, she grabs her bag and fishes out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Her pack is almost empty.
"You're almost out. Need a new pack?"
I smoke too, and I also drink. It's not a good habit, but it's no different than sex, it feels so damn good.
"Only if you don't mind."
Nonchalantly, she takes off her tank top, revealing her perfect yer bruised body, and lights the cigarette. I don't think she cares if we're indoors. I don't either.
"It's fine with me."
Concern building up in me, I study the bluish-purple marks on her ribs and stomach.
Some dumbass must've hit her. It pisses me the fuck off. Who would want to hurt a girl like Val? Sure, she's a skank, but she's completely harmless. Why would she go back to someone if he's gonna hurt her? Why does she go to anyone at all? My money is hers now. She doesn't have to work anymore. She can stay with me.
"Here are the pancakes, Mr. Bieber."
Breaking my thoughts, my maid hands a plate of 4 pancakes and a separate plate for Val.
"Thank you."
I smile gratefully then hand Val a fork and knife. I give her 2 pancakes and some syrup. Is it selfish if I want her to stay? With me?
We eat our pancakes then clean up our mess, which wasn't that big because I don't make messes.
"Can you walk, baby?"
Still worried, I give her hand a squeeze.
"I don't know."
She shrugs then stands up, wincing a bit.
"I'll get used to it."
Val speaks carelessly and continues walking, a slight limp to her walk.
"I know what we're gonna do today."
Knowingly, I hand her her shirt then help her out the front door.
"What?"
We get into my silver Ferrari; then I drive off. I drive to the mall, earning an annoyed yet thankful groan from Val.
"You know you want it, babe."
I open the door for her, and we go inside. There's a section that had all the expensive shit, like Versace, Dior, Michael Cors, Givenchy, and Louis Vuitton.
"Justin, why can't we go somewhere else?"
Val whines and throws her head back, her lavender hair swaying back as well.
"Babe, if you're gonna be with me, you're gonna dress like me."
Holding her waist, I smirk and pull her into Versace. I have a lot of money to blow on this bitch.
-5pm-
Well, I've spent an estimated $1 million on Valerie. She now has enough stuff to fill a room. I bought her all kinds of underwear, dresses, shirts, shorts, skirts, shoes, makeup, perfume, jewelry, and accessories. She kept begging me to lower the prices, but it doesn't work that way with me. Everything she wants is hers.
"It's getting late, so how 'bout we get ready, baby?"
Finally, I empty all the shopping bags from my car and into her apartment.
"Ok."
Nodding to my suggestion, she goes into her apartment room.
"I gotta drop by my place real quick. Wait outside, and I'll pick you up in about 15 minutes."
After shutting the door for her, I make my way back to my place. What am I gonna wear?
I'm gonna go with a nice $700 black dress shirt, blue jeans, a pair of white $850 shoes, a gold chain, and one of my prized million dollar watches. I fix my hair to perfection then make my way back to my Bugatti.
Eagerly, I drive to Val's apartment and see her wearing a black mini dress with white and black heels. Don't get too turned on, Justin.
"You look gorgeous, babydoll."
Craving her body, I open the car door for her.
"Thank you."
She obviously used makeup to cover up the bruises on her face. I like her either way. She turns me on either way.
"How does Filet Mignon sound?"
I know a really good place.
"That sounds amazing."
Lips a shade of dark pink, she smiles gratefully. Giving into temptation, I place one hand on her thigh, and she puts her hand over it.
I park at a place called Del Friscos and step out. Wanting more, I pull Val close to me and wrap my arm around her waist. She's so beautiful.
Once we enter, we're seated at a table. This place is pretty small with dim lighting. Not everyone gets to come here. You have to have reservations and $400.
"This place is amazing."
Val gazes in awe at the scenery. I knew she'd love it.
"I know. That's why I brought you here."
With a smirk, I wink at her.
"Oh, quit it, baby."
Eyes bright, she giggles cutely. We order calamari as an appetizer and, of course, filet Mignon as an entree. There's also lobster macaroni and mashed potatoes as sides. It's pretty unique but expensive as fuck. Not to me.
When the food arrived, we eat and enjoy every bit of it.
"Holy shit, Justin, how did you find out about this place?"
Val obviously loves the food.
"Easy. I go to every 5 star restaurant in town."
Feeling pleased, I smirk proudly.
"This is crazy."
With proper manners, she finishes her food after me.
"Hope you saved room for desert."
We order chocolate cake and lemon cake along with some wine.
"I can't believe you."
Val sips from her wine.
"What? The food or the money?"
Not trying to show off, I smirk as I sip from my wine too.
"Everything. You're so fucking rich. How?"
She giggles again and stares at me in astonishment.
"Well, I'm on every Calvin Klein brand. I'm not just an underwear model. I model for every Calvin Klein brand as long as it's for men. Jeans, shirts, everything."
I explain simply. There's no complication to it. I'm just too sexy for everything.
"Damn. You must be pretty well known."
She smiles adorably.
"I guess so, but mainly for the girls."
Knowing she knows exactly what I mean, I wink at her.
"Haha."
Batting her eyelashes, she speaks sarcastically as the deserts arrive.
"Watch your tongue, babe."
I point a playful finger at her.
"My tongue?"
She giggles as she tries the cake.
"Yea, watch it."
I chuckle at my own words and take a bite from the cake too. Neither of us can finish it. It's too good, but we're too full.
"Ugh, I can't eat anymore. I'm tired."
Val throws her head back and groans, her eyes closed.
"Let's go then. I already paid."
Standing from my chair, I pull her up and lead her out the door.
"Drop me off at the apartment."
Suddenly, Val doesn't seem tired anymore, even though the ride back home is about 20 minutes. I park at her apartment but follow her to her room. I'm not gonna let her go this easily.

(OMB We get a new single next week!!😱😱😱😱 Next post is on Sunday)

🚹 Vote 🚺