Chapter 3

Chapter song: Partition by Beyoncé
(Val's pov)
-8:30pm-
I rock my hips over a customer's lap then shove my boobs in his face. If the guy is cute, that's when I might be a bit more sexual. This guy seems around my age and pretty charming. He lets out a groan with his mouth pressed against my breasts. I know he can't help but make skin contact since I'm purposely shoving my cleavage in his face. Plus, it makes me more money.
After I finish, I take his money and walk away, feeling his eyes burn into my ass. My feet hurt from dancing and walking in these black heels since 4pm.
I go to the bathroom to fix myself up. I tie my hair back again to make it neater. My makeup is fine, so there's no need to fix that. I adjust my hot pink top, so that my breasts are more even. Once I walk out, my feet begin to hurt again.
"Valerie, someone requested you."
Nicole points toward the back of the room.
"Ok, I'll get to it."
I put on a smile then walk past her. I walk to the back to see the same guy as yesterday. Oh yes.
"Miss me?"
He has the same, annoying smirk on his face. He's wearing a bright blue shirt, black pants, white shoes, and a gold chain.
"What do you want?"
I smirk, noticing he has 2 watches on. Fucking show-off.
"Oh, you know what I want, baby."
His voice has a Canadian accent to it. What's he doing in Las Vegas? I grin then start grinding my hips on him, tempting him to get a boner.
"You still on about yesterday?"
The guy's closer than I thought. His breath can be felt behind my ear.
"I'm busy right now."
I turn around to face his caramel brown eyes, which make me melt inside.
"Sassy?"
He slowly reaches for my waist, but I push his hands away. I continue and sway my hips down then up with my hands on his broad shoulders.
His sex eyes are studying my body, like he wants something. I roll my eyes in amusement.
"Woah, you are the sassy type."
A grin forms across his face, and he chuckles lightly.
"Pay up."
I hold out my hand to him.
"Hey, hey, let me buy you a drink, as a payment for yesterday."
He stands up, appearing taller than I thought.
"If it'll satisfy your needs, that's fine."
I head towards the bar. His eyes are on my boobs when I stand at the bar.
"Vodka, fine with you?"
The guy meets my eyes, finally.
"Yea."
I really don't care. I just need the money. 2 lap dances for free is unacceptable. He hands me the drink, and I take a sip from it.
"So what's your name, love?"
He's too close to me. What does he want?
"Val."
I step back, suddenly feeling myself fall backward.
"I'm Justin, nice to meet you, Val."
He stops my fall, grabbing my waist and shoulder. Classic flirting.
"Thanks."
I shake his hands off me and thank him defeatedly.
"How's $100 sound to you?"
The guy, Justin, digs into his pocket. Wait, $100!!
"That's...good."
I'm dumbfounded, watching him pull out a wad of dollar bills. I'm just about to take the money from his hands when he pulls it back.
"What?"
I feel myself get really impatient.
"Take your top off."
Justin orders amusingly.
"What? No-"
"Then no money for you."
He smirks and starts to put the money back into his pocket. I bite my lip in nervousness.
"Ok, I'll do it..."
I give in.
"That's more like it."
He smiles and licks his plump lips.
"...For another $100."
I smirk teasingly at him.
"How bout $200?"
He seems careless about money. Well, he is rich.
"Really?"
I don't mean to sound so surprised about it, but this is fucking $300!!
"Yep, now take it off."
Justin's smirk doesn't disappear, so I untie my top and pull the thin straps off, exposing my bare chest.
"...Damn."
Justin bites his lip and studies me, my chest.
"Pay up."
I hold my hand back out. Justin puts the money in my hand, not taking his eyes off my breasts.
"Thanks"
I tie my hot pink top back on then walk away with a smile on my face.
There's something about that guy that makes me feel excited. Maybe it's the fact that he's rich. Maybe it's the fact that he's obviously a player by the way he talks. Something makes him seem bad yet different than all the others. I mean, the guy has 2 fucking watches and gave me $300 just to take off my top. How can anyone say that's normal?
But I'd rather him leave, because he thinks he's a big shot. He thinks he can name his price on things and get what he wants.
I walk behind the club and wait for my ride. I cross my fingers that I get someone decent to fuck. I don't wanna have sex with a pig or anything.
"Looking for me, honey?"
A black car approaches me with the window rolled down. I fake smile then get in the passenger seat. The guy looks a bit older than me, 22-23 years old. Not too bad.
"You work there?"
The guy asks as he drives away. I nod, hating to be in this situation every night.
"Hm, maybe I should stop by."
He smirks, but I pay no attention to him. I just wanna fuck this bastard then get the hell back home.
When we arrive at his house, we get out of his car. His house is pretty nice, not too cheap, not too expensive.
"How bout we get you a little hyped before I fuck you."
The guy pulls out a bong and small bag of weed.
"Yess."
I love weed, even though it sometimes gets old. I rarely get to do any meth or crack, the good stuff.
I set my bag on the floor as he lights up the bong. He inhales first before passing the bong to me. I inhale and exhale the drug until my head buzzes. The two of us get high, smoke filling the entire room. Then I feel him smash his lips on mine. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him.
Honestly, I don't have to do this. I have $300, but I can't call this off. It's not something I can do in this whole prostitution thing. If I did, I'd probably get in serious trouble or something, so I let it continue.
-5am-
Last night wasn't that bad. The guy basically fucked me; then we passed out on his bed. He didn't try anything on me. It was so easy.
I go ahead and get up from his bed. It's still dark outside, but I don't care.
I dress myself, grab my bag and money, then walk out the door. Las Vegas can get pretty chilly at night. All I have is a tank top, jean shorts, and these painful heels. I wrap my arms around myself and tiredly walk home.
Suddenly, a car pulls up beside me, a white Ferrari.
"Need a ride?"
It's Justin. Damn. It's fucking 5am. What's he doing out here so early?
"No."
I shake my head, smiling at the sidewalk.
"You sure? It's free."
He smirks and follows me with his car. He's so addicting.
"Ok."
I hop into his car, ignoring my seatbelt.
"What are you doing out at this time, babydoll?"
Justin continues to drive, going over the limit.
"It's a secret."
I wink at him and smile mysteriously.
"I see. Where do you live, darling?"
He asks once we reach a stoplight.
"Keep driving until you see a coffee shop."
I study the cleanliness of the car. It's so perfect.
"Alright. We're here. I guess I'll see you later, babe."
Justin parks by my apartment.
"Thanks, cupcake. See you soon."
I grin at him playfully.
"You're welcome, babydoll."
He winks then zooms off. I make my way into my apartment building.
What's up with him? Is he a movie star or something? I wouldn't be surprised. Just imagine fucking him. Oh, fuck, that'd make me so happy.
I enter my apartment and change into something more comfortable.
My bed feels so good as I shut my eyes and sigh. I rarely sleep in my own bed since I always end up in someone else's.
What was Justin doing tonight? Stalking me? Or was is a coincidence? Who cares. He's a terrible liar, but I do appreciate the money.
(Justin's pov)
-8am-
"Nah, I'll fuck her eventually."
I tell the guys.
"Probably."
Za smirks as he texts on his phone.
"I will, but I'll figure her out first."
I pour myself a glass of liquor from my kitchen.
"Then you'll make her pissed, and you'll call us up to deal with her, like always."
Khalil speaks knowingly.
"No, not this time. I'll deal with her."
I smirk just thinking about the way Val moves her body.
"Why?"
Ryan asks from his phone.
"There's something...different about her. She's...I don't know."
I'm not sure how to explain her. She wants something totally different than what the other girls want.
She wants money, and she won't agree with anything until she gets it. Well, she is a stripper. But I've fucked almost every stripper in that club, except 3 or 4. They all want to fuck. They either care too much or care too little.
"Different?"
All 3 guys look at me in suspense.
"What?"
I notice their utter attention on me.
"Are you feeling something there, Biebs?"
Ryan and the others are smirking.
"I'm feeling the need to fuck her."
I smirk too and take off my shirt.
"Well, what are you waiting for?"
Khalil brings his attention back to his phone.
"The right time."
I reply as I climb up the stairs; I'm horny as fuck right now.
(A/N: Justin's gonna be on Ellen tomorrow!😋 Next post is on Wednesday)

💠 Vote 💠