Chapter 13

Chapter song: Fire Burns by Nicki Minaj
(Justin's pov)
-8pm-
Damn, this bitch is something else. Val thinks I'm a god or something, because her eyes light up whenever she sees me. I'm fucking offering her am apartment, and she didn't even say a word. I think she's dumbfounded, in a good way.
"It's up to you."
Amusingly, I smirk before the front door opens.
"We've got tacos!"
Za, Khalil, and Ryan walk in with a few paper bags in their hands.
"Thanks guys."
I gently take Val's hand then hand her her taco.
"Thanks."
Avoiding eye contact, she smiles beautifully. I then take my food out, and we all eat as the tv buzzes on. Val's the first to finish, so she helps herself to the bathroom. After I finish eating, I walk to the door and casually wait for her.
"Stalker much?"
She opens the door with a giggle and walks past me. I raise my eyebrows in amusement and take her arm.
"Let me show you the place I was taking about."
As we enter the garage, I pick out my white Ferrari. Val noticeably smirks and steps in the car.
"You seem excited."
One hand on the wheel, I speak as I drive.
"I am."
With the window rolled down, she extends her arm, making her boobs pop out more. Damn, luckily, I'm wearing baggy pants.
"Keep your eyes on the road, baby."
Breaking me out of my thoughts, she giggles before sticking out her tongue. I hold in a chuckle and pull into the apartment building's parking lot. It's mine. I bought it, but I'll let Val live in it since I don't need it anymore.
She'll be one out of few people who live in the building, so nobody will bother her much.
We get out, and I lead her into the building. It looks dull and boring, but just wait until she sees the rooms. There's a reason why I bought this.
We take the elevator to the 12th floor, which is right in the middle of the building. Walking shortly, I find room 12b and kindly open it for her to walk in.
Everything's in place, perfect, clean. The floor is a solid black marble; it's the kind of floor that freezes your feet when you walk on it.
The bed is a king bed with 800x soft sheets, the expensive kind. There's a dresser, 3 tables, and a small couch chair. There's also a big flat screen tv and a small fridge.
The bathroom is made of mostly glass. The whole room is basically like a hotel room.
I purposely selected her a room that has the best view. The window covers all of the wall facing the city. She can see Las Vegas perfectly from here.
Val looks like she's in heaven. Her eyes are lit up like fireflies, and her mouth is partly open. She studies everything, including the view. Appearing frozen, she stands before the large window.
"It's yours, babe."
I walk up behind her and grab her small waist. Val turns around, back to reality, and stares at me in awe. Merely, she stares at me, like I'm an angel. I finally feel in control again. I call the shots again, and it feels amazing, powerful.
"Thank you...so much, Justin."
She doesn't move away from me, nor does she remove my hands off her waist. Her body remains still with no flaws once so ever.
"Anytime beautiful."
Using time wisely, I take this moment to pull her against my shirt and put my other hand behind her neck, buried under her lavender hair.
"Do I...stay here?"
Her eyes sparkle in wonder as they stare in mine in confusion.
"Yea, it's yours forever."
I move close enough to smell her scent, a smoky, coconut fragrance. I think she smokes, which I don't mind because I smoke too.
"I-I...thank you."
Val is obviously surprised and totally dumbfounded.
Without hesitation, I push her against the clear window and kiss her hot pink lips. I only kiss her since she doesn't want to go all the way tonight. Affirmatively, she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck. I dig my hands into her back, jean pockets and slip $200 into it. Though I don't think she's aware of it.
We kiss for a good 3 minutes before she stops the moment.
"I need to get to bed."
Val strokes her fingers behind my neck, making my body vibrate in lust.
"Ok, see you tomorrow, babe,"
Backing away, I wink at her, making her smile bigger.
"By the way, check your pockets."
Hinting at her, I smirk before I shut the door then nonchalantly make my way downstairs. Since Val doesn't want to bang, I dial a random girl from my phone.
"Hey Justin."
A seductive voice speaks. The girl has a British accent.
"Hi baby. Can I pick you up?"
I hop in my car and start the engine, hearing it purr soothingly.
"Yea, you know where I live, right?"
She asks innocently. Naughty girls tend to give me the innocent attitude a lot. I think they think it makes me wanna go rougher on them. Well, it works on me.
"You know I'm a forgetful person, baby."
I lie smoothly, because this dick won't suck itself and I'm pretty damn desperate.
"Aww, are you? I'll text you my address."
Surprisingly, she sounds like it's no big deal.
"Alright, see you soon, babe."
I say before hanging up. The girl texts me her address, and I drive my way over to her apartment, so I can release all the lust that Val put in me.
(Val's pov)
I check my back pockets to find $200! Seriously, I feel like I'm in a dream right now. This is fucking crazy! This room is perfect. It has everything I could ever desire.
Justin makes me feel so spoiled, but I would be homeless and broke without him. Oh damn, he's such an angel.
Shattering my thoughts, I check the time, 10:30pm. I need to get out of here. Ben's supposed to pick me up soon, too soon. Disappointed, I sigh then walk outside into the cool, party-scented air. It's the weekend, and I bet people are drinking their lives away, getting high like they wanna see what heaven looks like. The moment is ruined by a single thought. Justin's long gone, and I stand in front of the noisy strip club.
A black car pulls up, and I step in to see Ben, handsome yet cold at the same time.
"I knew you'd show up."
Ben greets me with a smirk.
"I don't have much of a choice."
Irritability drowning in my voice, I glare coldly at him.
"You're right."
He chuckles as he drives through the night.
"You're quiet tonight."
Ben strictly grasps my thigh, making me gasp.
"Don't touch me."
I instinctively move his hand off me before he parks his car by his place.
"No can do, baby."
Ben sharply pulls me into his house. It's not a mansion, but it's pretty large. My arm feels like his fingers are trying dig into it.
"Get on the bed."
Voice cold, he orders, and I just cross my arms in hesitation.
"You heard me."
Ben takes off his shirt, revealing a fairly nice four-pack. At least he has a nice body.
"Fuck you."
Standing in place, I glare at him. I don't normally lose my cool, but I can't tolerate being mistreated like this.
"Watch your mouth, bitch!"
Ben painfully strikes me with his fist, making me hit the hard floor.
"Oww."
Painfully, I groan and hold my busted lip.
"Get on the bed, you fucking cunt!"
Ben pushes me on the bed and tugs my shirt and shorts off. I can't pretend like I've never experienced rape before, because I have, many times, too many times.
(⚠️⚠️⚠️)
"Shh, be a good girl."
He smooches my lips and neck as he jerks himself off. Ew.
I uncomfortably moan as he slides himself in me, thankfully with protection. But it still pierces me emotionally how this bastard can do whatever he wants with me and, not to mention, get away with it.
We fuck for a whole 10 minutes before he orders me to change back into just my top and bottoms. I do and sit on the bed, trying to keep strong. Don't cry.
"You're gonna make me some money tonight."
Ben yanks me up and clicks a pair of handcuffs on my hands, which are behind my back.
"C'mon."
He strictly pulls me out and back into his car. To be honest, I'm scared. What's gonna happen to me? My mind is too frightened to think of what lays ahead for me.
"Just do what you do best, be a whore."
Ben hurtfully snickers then stops his car under a highway bridge. What are we doing down here?
"Get out. Let's go."
He pulls me out harshly and keeps me close. Another black car drives up by us. The windows are black, so I can't see who's inside.
"Go make me some money, baby."
Ben pushes me to the car, and I get in to see an unfamiliar guy. At that moment, I know exactly what I'm supposed to do.
I have to fuck guys, but this time, the money won't me towards me.

(A/N: Poor Justin. Nobody ever respects him after all the work he's done. It's disrespectful to spread, and even laugh at, those pictures, fake or not. And yea, I guess he shouldn't have been out like that in the first place when he wasn't %100 sure if it was private location. But it's the person-who-took-the-picture's fault because they need to give him his privacy. 😒😒😓😓Sorry for my ranting. Next post is on Saturday)

Ⓜ️ Vote Ⓜ️