Chapter 31

Chapter song: Trouble by Halsey
(Val's pov)
-10:30pm-
For several minutes, I've tolerated so much bullshit from Ben, and I'm already mad enough. Justin's the reason why I'm in a shitty mood. I can't believe he had the nerve to cut me off like that. Not to mention, he never wants to see me again. All because I didn't want to do what HE wanted. It's total bullshit.
"Have you been a good girl?"
Ben asks while I'm still on the floor, where he just pushed me.
"Yes."
I whimper a little, knowing it's a major deception and regret.
It's pretty fucked up. I mean, Justin can't just love me, then go and treat me like nothing. That's not how it works, is it?
"Let me see your phone."
Ben doesn't buy it. Fuck.
"I-I don't have it."
Another lie is fabricated from the back of my head. Ben doesn't buy that one either, because he checks my pockets to pull it out.
"Fucking bitch. I told you not to lie to me!"
He hit me hard on my left temple, making me hit the floor again.
Ben's searching my phone, and I'm gonna get caught. I know it.
Who cares though? Not Justin. Go ahead, Ben. Beat the living shit out of me. Nobody cares about me. Justin doesn't care about me.
"Oh, you're really gonna get it this time. How many times have I told you? How many?!"
Here it goes. Ben violently kicks me, right on my back.
"Too many."
That's the right answer, yes? That's what he wants to hear.
"Damn right. But you still don't seem to listen do you?"
Ben harshly grasps my hair and pulls me up to meet his cold eyes.
"No."
I whimper and whine from the pain in my scalp and back.
"I've got something special for you."
Just like that, my clothes are off and he's tying me to a chair. I'd be lying if I said I'm not scared.
"What do I have to do?"
Ben blindfolds me and I see nothing but pure black. It makes breathe sharply in fear.
"I don't know about you, but I'm tired of telling you over and over again not to fuck with that bastard."
Ben unexpectedly punches me in the stomach, making me lose my breath.
"Bitch."
There's a stinging sensation across my cheek from him slapping me.
"You're nothing but a stupid whore."
Then he punches me again in the stomach, and I feel the need to cry.
"Stop the fucking crying. You did this to yourself."
Then I feel a vibrator and it's my biggest weakness.
"Think about what you've done."
Ben's voice fades as I moan from the pleasure. Is he just gonna leave me here? Shit! I already have to cum. It's gonna be such a long night, and hopefully I'll make it out.
-11:30pm-
Get me out of here. Omigod. Ben hasn't come back and the vibrator is still on me. I'm sensitive and my throat hurts from screaming. My wrists and ankles sting as well from the constant tugging.
Finally, I hear footsteps and squirm uselessly in the chair.
"Have you learned your lesson?"
Ben's alcohol breath hits my cheek, making me cringe.
"Yesss."
Desperately, I moan and whimper from the pleasurable torture.
"Do I have to handle this myself? Should I give your little boyfriend a call?"
Still not taking the vibrator off, Ben questions me while fondling my bare chest.
"No."
Moaning continuously, I plead him not to. Justin's the last person that should get into this.
"Maybe I should."
Then he turns the vibrator up a notch, making me scream and squirm in the chair.
"You like that, don't you?"
Ben chuckles while I hear the ringing of my phone on speaker, calling Justin.
"Yo."
Justin's voice answers, surprisingly.
"You're Justin?"
Ben covers my mouth to muffle my loud yet helpless moans.
"Yea, why?"
Justin sounds short-winded and breathless. Is he seriously fucking another girl? Ouch.
"Oh, nothing. But I think Val has something to tell you."
When Ben removes his hand, I noisily moan from the vibrator and whimper.
"Val? Dude, what are you doing to her?"
Justin sounds so close, but in reality he's miles away, worlds away.
"Well, I've told her numerous times to stay away from you, but she doesn't seem to listen. Why is that?"
Ben's obviously having a blast with this.
"Fuck, what the hell is wrong with you? Where is she?"
Justin doesn't care about me. He's too caught up, 6 inches deep in a pussy.
"That doesn't concern you. Just stay the fuck away from my bitch."
With that, the call is ended.
"That was fun."
Ben finally turns off the vibrator, leaving me to whimper, tremble, and hold back sobs.
I'm still shaking and whimpering, still on the verge of crying. Why? I don't know.
"Let's go."
Ben unties me, but he cuffs my hands behind me. The blindfold comes off, and I squint at the light, eyes welled with tears.
"Put this on."
He hands me my bra and panties, and I weakly put them on. Ben pulls me in his car, where I keep my lips pressed together. I'm internally, freaking-out scared with my heart pumping dangerously.
"You're about to make me a shit load of money."
Ben snickers as we pass stoplight after stoplight. To be honest, I don't wanna know. I'm scared, but I feel helpless, like I can't move. Well, my hands are cuffed up.
"Get out."
The roughness of Ben's hands make me flinch and reluctantly go with him. We head toward a tall building with trouble written all over it.
"Keep your mouth shut."
Ben's leads me into a dim-lighted hallway, his harsh grip on my arm. I'm led into an even-darker room, where I'm pushed and chained to the wall.
"Listen here, bitch. Don't act up. Don't fuck this up, or else I'll make your life a living hell."
By that, he means he'll get me pregnant, which is my worst nightmare. I nod with the numbness overwhelming me. There's so many feelings rushing through my body: pain, confusion, bile, brokenness, abandonment, fear. However, I don't think they'll be demolished anytime soon, or ever.
(Justin's pov)
-12am-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. What've I done? Shit, I let Val walk out when I knew it was a bad idea. Well, she technically walked out by her choice, but I could've stopped her. Instead I told I never wanted to see her again. I'm such an asshole. Plus, I fucked a girl right after she left. It's so fucked up.
I knew it. I knew she would get hurt, especially when I heard about the sex slavery business. Why did I let her go? Now she's got herself in some serious shit that only I can fix. Now I'm calling up Chaz for a remedy.
"Hello."
Chaz answers on the third ring.
"Chaz, dude, you've gotta help me. My girl's in trouble. How can I find her?"
It must be beautifully obvious that I'm tripping out, because Val's the first topic I jump to.
"Woah, Justin. Ok, I think I know where she might be. There's this auction tonight, and if you had a chance of finding her, that's where she'd be."
Chaz tells me, and his words make my insides melt. Auction?
"Can you give me an address?"
That's when I grab my car keys and dodge out the door.
"1456 Abrams Rd. You're gonna need a code to get in. It's J19-B94."
Chaz interprets while I drive over the speed limit, my shirt half buttoned and sex tangled in my hair.
"Ok. Thanks. I'll call you later."
There's a casual mansion, which has the address I'm looking for.
For some undefined reason, I'm nervous. Maybe because I'm going into a house of criminals. Maybe it's because Val might be in there.
I hope I don't screw up.
"Code."
A stoned guy asks me while inhaling some kind of drug.
"J19-B94."
Luckily, I don't stutter and there's no anxiety on my appearance.
The guy opens the door for me, and I take an audacious step inside. I have no clue what I'm getting into, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get Val back.

(A/N: I'm so stressed to get tickets for Justin's tour!😁😭😭😭😭😭 Next post is on Wednesday)

💓 Vote 💓