Chapter 16

Video works^^
Chapter song: Is This Happiness by Lana Del Rey
(Val's pov)
-7pm-
Justin takes me to this incredible sushi place. I've never tried it before, but it tastes pretty better than I thought.
"Green tea or vanilla ice cream?"
Justin's wearing this expensive plaid blue dress shirt with black slacks and a unbelievable gold watch. He looks pretty handsome if you ask me.
"Vanilla sounds good."
I reply with a small shrug.
"That's what you'll get."
He winks then calls over our waiter. Kiss ass.
To ruin the night, I have to meet Ben at 11pm. I really don't want to, but he's forcing me. I'm tired, and I just want a full night of rest.
"Here, we'll share it, beautiful."
Justin sets a bowl of ice cream. It tastes amazing, but anything tastes amazing to me. It's not normal for me to go to fancy places like this. We finish up then leave back to his mansion.
"Thanks."
In full honesty, I speak while playing with my wrist band.
"No problem."
With a smirk, he parks at his mansion then opens the door for me.
"Follow me."
Justin pulls me upstairs, and I know exactly what he's gonna do. I don't want it though.
I've spent the past few nights getting beat and forced to fuck guys that I don't even know. Rest is what I need.
"Justin, I don't wanna do anything."
Once we enter his room, I tell him in guilt. He can kick me out or break up with me but I don't care. It's not like I've loved anyone before.
"Do you feel bad, darling?"
Justin pulls me close, really close.
"Kinda."
It's not a lie. I nod and feel his deft hands on my waist.
"I know, let's watch a movie. You want to?"
Revealing his perfectly toned chest, Justin takes off his shirt. Yes.
"Ok."
Blocking everything else out, I really admire his body. Oh shit, no wonder he's an underwear model.
"Have my shirt, babe."
He gives me an oversized plaid t-shirt, so I unzip my dress and neatly hand it back to Justin.
"You can keep it, babe. It's yours."
Justin's eyes are on my half naked body, which makes me roll my eyes in playfulness.
Feeling special, I put on his shirt then tie my hair back.
"You're gonna love this."
He pulls me into a big room that looks like a movie theatre, and I gaze around in awe.
"Cool, right?"
We sit on a big, comfy recliner with me settled in Justin's lap.
"Yea."
As the lights dim out, I study the room.
"You're gonna love this movie."
Justin safely holds me with his arms wrapped around my waist.
"What is it?"
Welcomely, I lay my head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment as much as possible.
"Stepbrothers."
He grins as the movie starts. This must be his favorite.
-10:45pm-
The movie was funny, and it made us laugh a few times. Once again, Justin pulls me in his room, but I have to leave very soon.
"Justin, I've gotta go."
Hating to leave, I take his comfy shirt off and replace it with my black tank top.
"What? When are you coming back?"
Looking disappointed, he watches me put on my shorts and heels.
"I don't know. Maybe later in the morning or tomorrow."
Unsure of how to answer, I walk closer for him to pull me into his essence.
"Ok, but stay safe baby."
Obviously concerned, he kisses me deeply; then I nod then head toward the front door. Suddenly, I feel him roughly slap my ass.
"Keep your hands to yourself, cupcake."
Bashfully I smile then walk out the door. All alone now, I walk to the strip club and wait for my ride. I'm really not in the mood for this shit.
"Looking for me, baby?"
A male voice and a car pull up to me. Mentally I roll my eyes then get in his messy car.
"Ready to make me some money?"
Ben freely grasps my thigh.
"Don't touch me."
Glaring coldly at him, I move his hand off me; then I feel a sharp pain on my cheek.
"I can do whatever I fucking want."
He shoots bitterly at me while I stay there holding my cheek and fighting back hot tears. It's silent the whole ride to wherever-we're-going.
"Here, take one before I send you off."
Ben hands me a cigarette and lights it for me. I smoke it and try to ignore him the best to my ability. After I finish, he pulls me out and handcuffs me.
"Let's go."
Ben yanks me towards an unfamiliar gray car.
"Bring her back by 1am."
Ben speaks to a dark-skinned guy.
"No problem."
The guy replies as I'm pushed in the car. I know exactly what's gonna happen, but I don't want to. There's a difference between being a prostitute and being forced to have sex with guys. Either way, they're both terrible.
-6am-
Ugh, it's been a long night. Fucking guys for nothing isn't worth anything to me. Ben is getting all the money while I have to suffer.
Basically, they're in charge of me. I'm like their servant, or even worse, their slave. I'm pretty sure I have new bruises and a few hickeys from being mistreated. It makes me want to run away and hide from everything. I'm so tired of being treated like a rag doll. I just want to survive on my own.
Ready to pass out, I walk to my apartment, but on my way, my heel snaps completely, twisting my ankle.
"Shit!"
I hiss painfully, landing on the cold pavement. I try walking again, but it hurts too much. Fuck, I guess I have to call Justin. I can't call anyone else.
Out of options, I call him up then press my phone to my ear.
"Val, it's 6am. Is something wrong, baby?"
Justin's raspy voice fills my ear. That's so sexy.
"I need you to pick me up if you can."
I don't want to disturb his sleep or, in his case, a blowjob.
"Yea, I can do that. Where are you?"
He sounds muffled a bit.
"I'm a few blocks to the west of your house."
My eyes tired and my face swollen, I lean against the cold cement wall.
"Ok-"
"Justin, make me cum, baby!"
A female voice can be heard in the background.
"I'll be there, Val."
Justin breathily speaks before he hangs up. Of course he's fucking other girls. I knew he would. I'm not an expert at this whole "relationship" thing, but I sure know what cheating is.
Oh, but who cares? It's nothing I don't already know about him. But at least he cares about me. Something about that makes me wanna stay.
A headache starting up, I sit on the sidewalk waiting for an expensive sports car to pull up. My hair and makeup are a mess and my body aches.
"What happened, Val?"
Justin arrives in one of his Lamborghinis then steps out.
"I twisted my ankle."
Looking at him, I reply and motioned to my broken heel.
"...C'mon, I got you, baby."
Sighing in concern, he puts his arms around me and lifts me up. After he carefully sets me in his car, he drives off.
"Sorry I interrupted something."
Feeling bad, I speak in a mumble.
"Hey, I needed it."
Guilt wavers in his voice. I remain quiet the rest of the way to his house, everything does.
When he parks in his garage, Justin carries me inside and sets me on the living room couch.
"I wanna know what happened to you."
Hair a mess, he holds my hand and presses an ice pack on my twisted ankle.
"It's nothing. I swear."
Lying pathetically, I wince a bit from my ankle.
"Is it a guy? Is someone hurting you?"
Scratches on his arm, Justin strokes my cheek with care. I want to answer no, but I break into tears instead. Then he hugs me and lets me cry into his wife beater.
"Valerie, it's ok, love."
He caresses my back, where I notice fingernail marks along his back.
"I wouldn't go. I'd stay here with you...but I don't have a choice."
Calming down, I dry my eyes and sniffle.
"I can't sit here and let this continue, Val."
Lips dry, he holds my waist and inches closer to me.
"Justin, please, don't do anything. I'll tell you when I need help, but please don't get into this."
I beg and whimper desperately.
"...Ok, but I still want to help you."
He kisses me, fondling my waist with care.
"You should get some sleep, babygirl."
He pulls my shorts off then grabs a blanket. I'm held in his arms as we lay on the couch.

(A/N: Today is #2YearsofAllThatMatters 😢😢😢 The best time of the year💜 Next post is on Friday)

♒️ Vote ♒️