Chapter 26

Chapter song: Pills n Potions by Nicki Minaj
(Justin's pov)
-9am-
Bitches are bitches. There's no other way to put it.
Val's pissed because a girl called my phone, wanting to hook up. Why is she making a big deal out of it now?
Maybe it's her time of the month. I don't know.
Time's passing by, and I don't know how to spend it. Fuck another girl? Hunt Val down? Take a shower? Yes. A shower will calm me down a little, make up my mind.
Throughout my shower, the only thing on my mind is Val, Val, Val, more Val. Her perfectly sculpted body, her starry eyes, her exotic lavender hair. I contemplate on the things I would do to her, what she can do to me.
Damn, I shouldn't have called her a bitch or talked to her like that. She already gets enough crap from 'that bastard' every night.
"Justin, someone wants you!"
Ryan calls from downstairs, so I quickly fix my damp hair and walk downstairs to see an unfamiliar girl.
"Hi Justin, I just came to, you know, stop by."
Her rack is small but her ass makes my dick go insane. Shit.
"Uh, babe, I'm..."
A mess. Horny. Valerie-less. Busy. Problematic. Out of choices.
"...I'm open."
Lying is my best quality. Plus, I can always pretend this chick is Valerie. I can pretend Val's here, mine.
"Me too. Can we go upstairs?"
Her hair is a strawberry blonde, and her cheeks are freckled, which I think is cute.
You want to fuck, Val?
"Of course, babe."
Guess where my hand goes straight to? Her ass.
"It's been awhile, but I want you to go rough, cool?"
Goddamn, Val, you want it rough, don't you?
"Cool by me, baby."
I grasp her ass, all mine. What's her name? Fuck it. I'll just call her Babe.
"You can hit it from the back if you want."
The redheaded chick welcomes her ass to me. Yes.
Oh, Val, I'd love to destroy that ass of yours.
"Yes please."
We strip down to our bare skin. Her ass is so fuck-material. I slide on a condom then feel her ass. Let's bang it hard, Val.
Forcefully, I smack her ass, again and again and again, until it's red.
Once I have her ready to fuck, I shove myself inside her ass, grasping her and spanking her nonstop.
(Val's pov)
-12pm-
Five cigarettes. Let's go for one more. It's not like I have anywhere to be.
Justin's a fucking jack-ass. He called me a bitch. In other words, he told me that I'm not his only one. I knew that. But why does it, all of a sudden, hurt?
I'm outside my apartment, smoking cigarettes, wanting something stronger. Weed, anything. The feelings are too much.
How has Justin become someone I need? Am I in love? Is this what it feels like?
Maybe I should go back to stripping. Maybe I should apologize. Maybe I should get drunk. Maybe I should go back to Justin. Maybe I should go back to Ben.
Yea, that's a terrible idea. It just goes to show how confused I am right now. I can't focus on anything. I'm a mess.
"This might help a little."
Suddenly, a small bag of weed is dropped on my lap.
"I don't want to talk to you."
Just as I suspected, Justin is standing in front of me. No way.
"You're still mad?"
He sure knows how to get me started, in a bad way.
"About what? You calling me a bitch or the fact that you can't keep that thing in your pants?"
Weed untouched, I question him with a glare.
"Ugh, baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you a bitch. And for the other part, well, you know it's a habit. C'mon, don't be upset, Val."
Justin kneels down to my level and looks me right in the eye, his wide eyes making me go insane.
"That's a terrible excuse, but I'll accept it."
But it hurts so bad to know that I'm nothing but sex to him.
"Great. Let's go. Bring the weed."
Eyes lighting up, he takes my hand and leads me back inside the apartment. However, we don't go into my room. We go into an empty, unused one.
"Did you really get mad at the phone call this morning?"
He asks while sitting on the floor and setting a bong in the middle.
"Yea, actually I was."
Minus well tell him the truth. If he doesn't like it, he can suck it up.
"Why baby?"
A slight smirk forma on his lips as he sets the drug up then lights up his lighter.
"...I wish I could be your only one."
There. The truth is out.
"Damn, I'm sorry, Valerie. I didn't know that bothered you so much..."
How can it not?
"...Hey, I'll try not to fuck anymore, but it gets hard when you're not around."
Does that mean he needs me too? Does he still love me?
"I'm not so innocent either."
It's not like I don't fuck other people behind his back, yet it's not like I have a choice.
(Justin's pov)
"Don't worry about it. We made up. That's all that matters."
I pass Val the bong, which she proudly takes and inhales straight to her lungs.
"That feels good."
She breathes out the smoke as she passes the bong to me.
"Do you do this often?"
Smoke rising to the ceiling, I ask as I inhale the drug.
"Not really, but I'd like to."
Taking the bong from me, she takes another breath and allows the drug to overwhelm her.
Throughout the first 5 minutes, Val and I talk about drugs, dinner at 8pm, apologies, and more excuses.
"Valerie, you're not a bitch, you know?"
My words are slurring a little. I don't care.
"I know. It's ok."
She tells me honestly, but I have a better way to make it up to her.
"No, it's not. You're everything to me."
Saying a bit too much, I slide the bong away and crash our bodies together.
"Mm."
Her giggle is so adorable. It turns me on. Our clothes are shed until it's just her in her bra and me in my boxers.
From there, my mouth attacks her neck, sucking on every inch of her skin.
"Show me."
Val whispers a sexy dare into my ear.
"Hands up. Open up. Stay still."
Striving for her, I put on a condom then pin her down. Her warm pussy feels like heaven to my dick as I slide myself in her. She obeys me, hands above her head and legs open for me.
"Babyyy."
Her moaning causes me to start pounding her. Weed gives a strong sex drive, which is why we're so anticipated to fuck. It makes me want more and more.
This is what I want, Val. I need her to give me every little piece of her. The only thing she's not giving me is her heart, which makes me so damn frustrated.
"Can I cum, babe?"
Val asks desperately with her teeth clenched.
"Yes."
Looking her straight in the eyes, I pound her until she cums and moans her weed-imprinted lungs out.
But one time isn't enough. The weed urges us to go again. I inhale another puff of the drug then let Val have another turn.
"Oh, I want you so bad."
Breathing unsatisfied, I pin her down again and shove myself inside her, making her moaning return. The bong in my hands, I breathe the weed one more time, holding it in my mouth. With her mouth open, Val accepts the smoke as I breathe it out. So sexy.
"Touch yourself."
Wanting more action, I allow her to move her arms down.
"Mmmmm."
Her finger circles her clit as I fuck her, making me excited.
"Damn, that's so nice, baby. Keep doing that."
Preparing for another release, I keep pounding her while she squirms from her own touch.
"Oh, Justin keep going!"
She begs before I cum, the condom on of course. Her fingers work at their pace as I groan and hit her g-spot.
"Shit! Can I cum?!"
Val screams and whimpers, and I nod, unable to control my mind and speak out the words. She's so sexy.
"Ooohhhhhhh."
Her body squirms from her orgasm, and I take myself out of her.
"That was amazing."
I speak for the both of us, and she nods. Our breaths are still uneven, so we take a few minutes to calm down.
Eventually, we dress and dispose any evidence of weed.
"Wanna go to your room?"
The drug wearing off, I feel a major groggy feeling.
"Yea, I have a headache."
Val rubs her head, so we make our way upstairs to her room.

(A/N: Long week. I had today off luckily. Next post is on Sunday. Btw 7 days before Purpose!!)

🔅Vote 🔆