True Slytherin Intentions

I thought of this a few nights ago and thought why not give it a go??? SO comment and vote and fan!!! Tell me what you think and if I should keep going!!

I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS J.K ROWLLING DOES!!!! I JUST ADD THE IDEA AND PAIRING THINGYS :D

Ok enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True Slytherin Intentions

Prologue -

"Mudblood," Malfoy whispered purposely bashing his shoulder into Hermione's as she walked past. His voice teasing but harsh at the same time yet it was different to the other times he'd spat it at her, it was like this time...he needed to say it to prove to himself he was still him and the way he said it was so different then normal."You shouldn't have made such an effort, no one here would give a-"

"Oh please! Get over yourself Malfoy." She muttered spinning around to face him.

Malfoys eyes widened as he took in her appearance. Her blood red dress clung to her chest all the way to her waist before it went lose in a skirt manner reaching a little higher then her knees and his eyes caught to her breasts which suddenly looked bigger then they did last year.

Her hair was straightened reaching a little over her shoulders and her cheeks had burned red when she realised he was staring.

Draco's mother had planned the party. It'd been a few months since his father had been sent away and she was determined to make things right, so she invited Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley for supper before school would start. So far, Hermione was the only one to show up. Her parents chatting away with Malfoy's mother.

"Are you done staring?!" Hermione whispered disgusted as she covered her chest with her arms.

Malfoy shook his head mentally slapping himself for his human weakness.

"Well Weasley must be having fun with you." He smirked and Hermione narrowed her eyes thanking Merlin she didn't have her wand on her other wise she would have smacked the smartness out of him right there and then!

"Your are a filthy rotten ferret Mr Malfoy!" She harshly spat praying Harry and Ron would arrive soon however, she had a feeling that Mrs Weasly wouldn't be showing up..or Miss Weasley, the hatred that leaked in them was one of a lose of a son and Hermione couldn't begin to understand how that felt.

"That's what they all say." He muttered looking down at the ground, his cold grey eyes closing slightly as he ran a hand through his unkempt shaggy bleach blonde hair. He no longer gelled it, he preferred it long and the way it hovered over his eyes, it made it easier to keep things bottled up and hidden in the eyes.

"Well believe me, we don't enjoy this! We're doing it because we pity your mother...not you."

"My mother doesn't need your filthy pity!" Malfoy was on the verge of yelling but held it back, his voice strained from the effort. It was taking time and a lot of effort for Malfoy to change, he was trying but the things his father had drilled in his mind where still taking painful time to replace with true facts.

"I chose to differ. She landed with a son like you didn't she? I would have shot myself already." Malfoy's cold eyes narrowed at Hermione, his pale hands clenched into fists as he fought the urge to reach for his wand and spit a hex at her.