Enter Dobe

Hello you can call me Shen, I'm the author of this story. I hope you enjoy. This is my first SasuNaru and my first Fanfiction so go easy on me.

It was a chilly, fall October day and Naruto was starting his first day at Subaki High School. He had just turned 15, and was beginning a new life on his own. At the time he was wandering down the empty hallway searching for Iruka's classroom; aka what would be his homeroom for the rest of the school year at his new high school.

      'I wonder who I'll sit by?' The blonde thought as he opened the worn down door to room 101. "Hello I'm Naruto Uzimaki and I'm your new student." Naruto said while he started to create a big goofy closed eye smile with his hand scratching the back of his shiny blonde hair that was sticking out in jagged points every where.

     "Ok. Naruto you can sit in the empty seat in the back by Sasuke." Iruka instructed pointing to the last open seat by a boy, who now looked up from his desk and at the handsome boy walking towards him.

Sasuke point of view
Slowly I lifted my gaze upward when I heard my name and to see a boy with the clearest sky blue eyes ever on a cute blondes body. He was wearing a bright orange shirt covered in an odd black seal marking and skinny jeans that fit his small petite body perfectly. For some reason when I saw him my heart began to pound hard against my chest and something inside me fluttered like it never had before. Why is this happening? And what is making my heart beat so fast?

     I couldn't help but stare at him. I don't know why I feel this way but I think I like hi...No Sasuke what are you thinking we are both guys. After that I looked at the board and tried not to think about him, although I couldn't help myself. Am-am I gay?

Naruto's point if view
     The class was pretty boring as the lesson zoned on and on so I began to look all around the room when a girl with shinny pink hair decided to turn around and whispered to one of the girls behind her. She had beautiful light green eyes and was wearing a red dress that fit her cute slim body. She was so gorgeous and the more I looked at her the more I felt my cheeks heat up and turn red. I quickly looked away to try to stop my blush from darkening even more.

     "Sakura stop chit chatting to Ino and focus on the lesson." Iruka told the two chatting woman while still facing the chalk board. After that the girl that must have been Sakura turned to watch the chalk board and started taking notes. Sakura is so hot.

     After class I stood from my seat and walked over to the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned back to see Iruka along with another student. He had shiny black hair in the shape of a duck butt, obsidian colored eyes, and he was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and dark, colored, denim jeans. He was refusing to look at me and had a frown on his face along with slightly pink cheeks.

     "Sasuke will be your tour guide  around the school." Said Iruka as he released his hand from my shoulder. I gave a small wave to Sasuke hoping for a response getting nothing.

     "Well we should get going if we are going to get to class on time." I told the emo boy in front of me, and his cheeks seemed to turn brighter but that must have been my wacky imagination.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed it. If you liked it please
Vote
Comment
Follow
And read on, please...