$$Love...Why?$$

Dear readers thank you for following my story for this long and I know that I have been being a lazy person and not updating for long periods of time. And I am so sorry I left Wattpad for so long. I love you guys so much. Thanks for everything that you guys have given me. Votes, comments, and reads. I really love you all now please enjoy my new chapter. Just a warning this chapter have um.... inappropriate content so I will place a marker like $$$$$$$$ to tell you that the um...sex part is over or starting for those who don't like those kinds of scenes. (They are really scary at times for me.)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kurama's point of view
      "Suck." I command the being under me and her complies taking my fingers into his mouth and coaxing them with his saliva. Once he I think that my fingers are wet enough I pull them out of Itachi's mouth earning me a small whine from my lover for a night.

"More..." He whispered grabbing my hand and licking my fingers even more.

"That's enough uke.." I say taking a bite at his pale neck. I pull my fingers out once again, but this time not allowing him to take my saliva covered fingers in his mouth once again. Slowly I reach my hand down to his bare whole and thrust all three of my fingers into his butt, gaining a yelp of discomfort and pain. "Shhh....it's okay." I whisper into his ear as he pants his warm breath into the side of my neck.

      I begin to move my fingers inside of Itachi, stretching out his tight entrance. "Ready Uke-chan?" I ask as irritating as possible.

"Don't call me tha-" the pale figure's voice trails off into the room as a place my manhood inside his gate of pleasure. Panting under my body I can't resist but to lean down and lightly place a kiss on his soft lips. 'Shit is he cute.' I think quietly to myself as I start to thrust my 'rock' in and out of him as his face grows redder.

Soon I too start having to muzzle my moans from him. Once again I bend my head down beside his, still pushing in and out, to nibble on his ear. Reacting fast he let's out a small noise that is so utterly sweet. After licking his ear to death I move on to his lips that protect his delicious saliva nectar.
Our tongues collide in an epic battle of the dominant male, willingly I let the dark haired man under me take control. 

$$$$$$$$$$$leaving off for a bit

Naruto's point of view
     Sasuke pulls up to my apartment building and as he turn off the car I lean over to his seat and place a small, yet sweet, peck on the tip of his nose leaving him a bit red as I pull away. "Goodnight Sasuke." I say with a huge grin while starting to take off my seat belt.

      "Naruto?"

     "Yeah teme the tomato." I answer back with a giggle, before seeing the seriousness of his expression. "W-what's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

      "W-why do you love me anyway? I mean I love the way we are but...before you hated my living guys and now you want to cuddle up against me? So why is it you love me?" He asks looking down at his hands still places on the steering wheel.

      "Why is it that I love you? Well I guess it would have to be...how you never gave up on loving me, even when I pushed you away and hated you. How you couldn't accept me not loving you. And most of all how you love me. Also how you tried to pro...tec...ted me when, well.....You know what I mean."  I reply back my face a blazing fire of embarrassment. I glimpse over to Sasuke to see a soft, gentle smile one his face, not a smirk but a smile.

      " I love you Naruto." Teme says surprising me with a tight hug. I return the hug back as we sit there in the car for a while. "I just needed to know why." He says letting go of my body as I instead of releasing him hold on tighter. 'I never want to let him go.' I think to myself before realizing that I better be going back inside.

      All of the sudden my phone starts to have a seizure of buzzes. I look down at the caller ID and noticed that it was Pervy Sage. "Hey." I answer, exiting from the warm hug.

     "Hey. I came over to you apartment. Where are you?" Wait he is inside my house! Oh no! My room is a total disaster zone!

"Who's that Naru?" Sasuke whispers into my ear causing me to shudder.

"Oh who's that with you? Is that Sasuke? If he wants we can meet when you get back." Great inspection time for Sasuke.

"Sure. We are just about there anyway. Be there soon."

"Oh really because I can see your yellow hair in a car on a phone right now. " Jiraiya jokes, when in all honesty I now know he has been spying on us the whole time.

"Bye." I say before hanging up my cell phone and turning my attention back to teme. " My godfather wants to meet you....now."

"Ok then let's go." Sasuke coos as we both hop out of the car. After locking the car we start to walk to the door keeping me and my boyfriend from the invasive personal life check up.

"We're here!" I call out as we shuffle inside the apartment. Immediately he rushed over to examine the fine piece of work called Sasuke's body. "So this is Sasuke Uchiha, and teme this is Jiraiya, warning he is very inappropria-"

      "So have you two had sex yet? Do you like all men or just Naruto? When did you get you first period? Oh wait you are a guy! How long have you known each other? Did your brother disapprove at first? If so does he still? Have you ever laughed at Naruto? How many times have you slept in the same bed? Have you done anything Naruto does not like? What is your first memory? Do you still have any baby teeth? What about children?" Jiraiya rambled.

     "No. Just sunshine. Never. About a month. No, unless you count him telling to leave Naruto alone. No. Yes. None of your business. Yes, fairly a lot. My parents funeral. No. I want three. Does that answer all of you questions Sasuke blankly answers.

     "Hmmm...yes. Now down to business. Naruto how are you? No one is bullying you right?"

      "Not since I started dating Sasuke." I say starting to blush a dark shade of red.

      "Normally isn't it the other way around?" Jiraiya asks obviously confused.

      "Not when he is the most popular kid in school, not to mention the one with the best grades." I say back as if bragging.

-----------------------------------------
The Kyu X Itachi scene will continue next time. Please enjoy. Sorry it too forever. I had gotten off Wattpad completely for a long time but I just got back on. Please vote and comment. ♥️♥️♥️ I love you guys. Again sorry for the long delays.