Purple, Pink, and Orange

SOWWY it's so late, and for those who also read my other book Sweet Dreams I'll try to update it tonight, but I put way more effort into that one so maybe tomorrow midday!! XD anyway moving on!!

Just a reminder this is how imagine Naruto's small apartment, kinda...I found it way in the back of my phone

It's way more crammed in my mind though

It's way more crammed in my mind though. Like it's basically the size of a school classroom for kindergarteners cut in half, if you know what I mean.

----------------------------------------------------
Naruto's point of view

"Um...I am going to my room, now..." I awkwardly say leaving the room blushing like crazy still from the kiss. Why did he have to do that in front of two people that basically raised me!? Actually they did! Once I step inside my room I slam the door, making it shake on its hinges, and then hop onto my orange bed covers. "Now they are going to think I'm a slut..." I whisper into my fluffy pillow. I know that they won't, but that's what I feel like.

"Hey Naru! Me an' Jiraiya will be going now!" Shouts Kurama from the other room.

      "Okay!" I yell still having my arms tightly wrapped around my pillow in its orange case. When my phone vibrates in my pocket and look down at the screen seeing that I have a new message from Hinata.

1 new message:Hey Naruto! Is it okay if I come over to your house? We haven't hung out for a while and I want to talk to you...😊

Quickly I begin to type my response before hitting send and sitting up as I begin to clean my dirty ass house.

Yeah that would be great! See you soon Hina.

First I pick up all the dirty dishes laying around and put them in hot soapy water to get all the old food off. While those are doing that I shove as many of my dirty clothes in the washer as possible, and put the others laying around my room into the hamper. After that I grab all the trash off the floor when my phone buzzes again in my pocket. I grab it to see what it says showing a text from Sakura.

Heyo Naru of the SasuNaru! Do you wanna hang out? We could watch a few movies, unless your in the middle of a make out session with Sasuke, then don't worry. 😉 Respond when ya canzz

       "Another person couldn't hurt I guess..." I say quietly to the emptiness of my apartment.

      Yeah you can come over, Hinata was actually on her way so if The your fine with hanging out with both her and me you can come! 🙃

After it is sent I put my phone onto the coffee table and begin to vacuum my carpets when my phone goes off again.

Kay! Be there soon. I'll pick up some pop ask Hinata if she has any requests. 😘