Grocery Lover

Thanks for 3.1 thousand reads!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys. I am so sorry for the very slow updates I have been having writers block but it's over no. Although now I have tons of freaking projects due that I put off until the last minute. Also once Sasuke and Naruto live together I will write a sequel containing that and so on. I think I will be calling it The New Bed Mate or something like that. Also I made the picture above with apps.

Kyu's point of view
Once I leave the theater I hop on my red motorcycle. I start the engine and drive away towards the nearest grocery store that I can find. I park my bike beside a black car and walk to the entrance. I will need food for when I am at the hotel because I am not paying that much for a bag of peanuts.

I grab a cart and walk down the aisle and head on to the next. There crouched down by all the sweets is a man my age with black hair and a hot body. "Hey hottie." I say bending down and whispering in his ear.

"What do you want?" He says before letting out a long sigh. I look over to the cart next to him and can't help notice how much candy and junk food it has.

"So having a party huh?"

"No." He replies back a little irritated as he stands and turns to face me. To my surprise he is the same height as me. His eyes are black and his skin is pale as a vampires. His hair is long and in a low ponytail. "What do you want?" He asks once again.

"Want to make a mistake you will regret?"

"No you dumbass." He from elsewhere heading to his cart.

"Why not?" I whine following him as he heads down the rest of the aisle. "Already got somebody to fuck?"

"No I have to take care of my little brother for the rest of my life."

"Hn so...we can be quiet." I whisper over as he grabs canned vegetables off the shelf. "Or are you scared?" I say teasing the hot guy beside me.

"Do you ever shut up? You remind me off a needy puppy dog that can't get anyone so he begs forever on and on."

"That is not true I am more like a red fox." Why can't he just give in? No one has ever turned me down, and he won't either. "You know I have a cousin who can babysit your little brother. He only loves a while away in town. He is in his second year of high school. So do we have a deal?" Please agree.

     "He's not going to be too happy if he is babysat by someone as old as him." He let out a small chuckle afterwards. "Fine but I need my food."

     "I do too and does your brother have a mental disorder? If he is that old why can't he just stay at a friends house or something?" I ask with a quizzical look.

      "It's not he can't it's he doesn't have any friends, just the one he is dating." He says before starting to walk again to the bread. "By the way I am Itachi, who are you?"

      "Kurama, but everyone calls me Kyu, remember that when I am inside you." I say before place bread in his cart.

"Well shall we go? And I'll be the one inside of you." Itachi says before heading towards the checkout lanes.

"Awe how cute but sorry you're wrong."

-----------------------------------------Last night I got in a car accident. So that is why I didn't go to school and am updating now.

Sorry for such a short chapter

Sorry for such a short chapter. Hope you liked it. ❤️❤️❤️