Torture

Here you are. Enjoy my darlings.

Naruto's point of view
     After lunch we all went to our separate ways and the rest of the school day was pretty much boring. Sasuke walked me to all my classes for the rest of the day though so I guess it was fine. "Ok class see you tomorrow." Kakashi says as the bell rang and everyone stands. I walk out the door and stand beside it like my boyfriend told me to do before he gets there.

      It's been about 20 minutes now and Sasuke is still not here. Maybe he's waiting for me outside the school. Just five more minutes then I'll go check.

      "Naruto!" I hear Kiba calling down the hallway. "Naruto! Sasuke is in the hospital! Naruto!" Chills were sent down through my spine as I dropped all my stuff and fell to the hard ground. "Naruto." Kiba said walking up to me.

       Time stood still for a long time after that. My breathing became shorter and more rapid. "Wha-what happened?" I ask in a shaky voice as tears run down my face. Who did this?

      "I don't know all I saw was blood and him on an ambulance bed." Kiba replied wrapping his arms around me as I cry into his chest. I am going to kill the person who did this.

Kiba's point of view
       After I finished calming down Naruto he got a call on his phone. "H-hello?" I don't know what the other is saying but he drops the phone and starts to tremble once again. "Can we go visit him?" Naruto finally speaks after a long silence. I nod and we pick up his stuff and walk out of the school where my boyfriend Shino is waiting for us in his car.

     We drive in silence to the hospital. Shino parks the car in the parking lot and we all hop out except Naruto. "Come on." I say opening his door and reaching out a hand to him. He takes it and slowly moves his way out of the car shivering.

Naruto's point of view
       Pushing the thought of the terrifying phone call I got in the school out of mind I struggle to walk inside the hospital doors and there I see Itachi at the front desk. When he turns back he motions for me, Shino, and Kiba to come over. "Naruto are you all right?" I shake my head before falling into his arms. I wish this day could just end already.

     "Looks like he is in room 197 sir." The lady behind the counter says. Itachi nods before picking me up and placing me on his back. I wave bye to my friends ignoring their words of sorrow that they give me. Tears rush out and fall onto Itachi's black shirt. Once we reach the door he's supposed to be behind he stops and lowers me to the ground. I stand on my own and when he turns I see his red eyes and tears running down his pale face.

      "Listen Naruto. He got stabbed by a kid at your school no one knows who so I want you to stay here until they catch them.'sniffle' Sasuke would hate it if you got hurt the day after he did." And with that he opens the door to show a sleeping Sasuke. I calmly walk to him tears still escaping my eyes. I take the seat to the left of his bed and Itachi takes the other. Who ever did this better pay with their life.

      "This is all my fault." I say as I throw my arms around the asleep  beauty.

      "What do you mean it couldn't be your fault." Itachi says rubbing my back.

      "Yes it is if I-I hadn't kissed him on the ferris wheel then we wouldn't have been dating. If we hadn't been dating he would not have 'sniffle' told people we were. 'Sniffle' If he hadn't told anyone we were dating then this would not have happened."

      "But I made him go to school today so it's my fault." Itachi says before breaking out in tears once again.

       "It's.....it's neither of your fa...faults it's all......" Before Sasuke can finish his eyes shut once again. I need to know who did this. They need to pay.

----------------------------------------------
Here you are NARUBUCKS13 hope you liked it sorry about the huge cliffhanger. Please comment and I'm going to work on the next chapter but I won't post it until tomorrow. Sorry about the cliffhanger I just had to add it.