Chapter 21: Alpha & Luna Perez

Tristan and I barely had enough time to change into the tux and gown Rico laid out for us, before returning to the backyard for the ceremony. I didn't even have a chance to style my hair, the most I did was run a brush through it. The champagne colored gown was a little too tight, it caused my belly to look twice its size.

I could hardly breathe as I wobbled over and took a seat in the first row. Tristan leaned over and pulled me close, kissing my temple as he placed his right arm over the back of my seat. Giving him a small smile, I elbowed him playfully. "I feel like an over-stuffed sausage link in this dress." I admitted with embarrassment.

"Well my over-stuffed sausage link." Tristan chuckled as his left hand came to rest on my belly. He leaned in and whispered. "There aren't any words to describe just how beautiful you look right now." He smiled genuinely, causing my heartbeat to accelerate. "Pregnancy suits you."

Our moment was interrupted when the band began playing the wedding march and all the guests stood up. Tristan helped me to my feet. We turned and watched as Rosebelle made her way down the aisle escorted by a man I assumed to be her father. She looked gorgeous in a vintage off-white sleeveless wedding gown, with lace over top of it.

I followed her line of sight as I turned back to the front to face my brother. The look of adoration and love that filled Rico's eyes brought on instant tears. I worried about whether or not my brothers would find their mates. The world is a big place full of so many packs, I was fortunate enough to have my mate right next door. One brother mated, one to go.

I watched Rico and Rosebelle exchange vows with my head laying on Tristan's shoulder. Soon they were pronounced man and wife and we made our way over to the tents where the reception would be held. Rico and Rosebelle stood at the entrance of the tent greeting all their guests.

"Rosebelle, this is my brother-in-law Alpha Tristan Evans of the Monhegan Moonlight Pack." Excited that I was finally getting a chance to meet my new sister-in-law, I grabbed her into a bone crushing hug before Rico had the opportunity to formally introduced us.

"Congratulations, it's an honor to finally meet you, I'm so excited. We'll make great sisters." I rattled out without taking a breath. "You'll have to come visit." Rosebelle looked scared as she let out a small shriek of surprise. I guess she didn't expect me to be so strong.

"And this big ball of energy is my little sister Analia but she would prefer it if you call her Lise." Rico chuckled, as he slowly pried my fingers apart to release his wife.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Rosebelle said shyly, she was still a bit flustered. No doubt trying to get her breathing back to normal after I squeezed the life out of her. "Your brother speaks of you often. I'm positive we'll make great sisters also."

I wanted to speak to her some more, get to know her better, but the man behind us cleared his throat loudly. It was then that I realized we were holding up the line into the tent. Tristan led us further into the tent where I was tugged into embraces by my father, Lonso, Carlos, Juan, and other members of the Manzanares Pack.

When I finally broke free of all the hugs and small talk, I looked up to witness Marco's arrival. My eyes narrowed as he made his way over to greet us with a handsome smile. One that I wanted to smack right off his face for being a part of this whole debacle.

Marco shook hands with Tristan and Lonso. His eyes widened slightly as he took note of my expression. "You're angry with me, Princesa." He stated. "My deepest apologies for scaring you, but have you seen your brothers? They are pretty intimidating guys." He smiled guiltily as he leaned in to kiss me on my cheek.

A slight growl made me glance over to my left at Tristan's scowl. He was pissed with Marco's overly friendly apology. "Intimidating my ass." I laughed, shoving him away from me. "No one scares you, you're an Alpha...an Alpha who's going to know what intimidating truly is if you don't back away from another Alpha's baby mama."

Marco backed away with his hands raised in surrender, "Well played." He grinned. We both turned towards Tristan and began laughing, this caused Tristan's mean exterior to crack a smile. It was refreshing for us all to be in one place together without any drama.

By the end of the night, I began to highly doubt that I'd be able to pry this gown off without Tristan's assistance. It kept getting increasingly tighter with each morsel of food I put into my mouth. I think the two slices of wedding cake totally overdid it. When the band called last dance and Tristan stood from his seat with an outstretched hand, I feared the zipper would split right down the middle.

Shaking my head I stood up to show Tristan how tight the gown was and whispered, "I don't think dancing's such a good idea." Besides I was all danced out having danced with my father, brothers, Marco, and Tristan of course. I even got the chance to speak to Rosebelle and we agreed that she and Rico would come to Port Clyde to visit.

A mischievous smirk tugged at Tristan's lips as his gray eyes flashed silver. "You've been worried about that dress all night." His warm breath tickled my ear while sending tingles throughout my body. "The only way that dress will be ripping at any time tonight...will be by my hands."

I was too surprised at his brazenness to respond with anything witty. All I could do was let out a slight gasp as Tristan wrapped his arms around my waist and whisked me onto the dancefloor as though I weighed nothing. His gray eyes met mine and he let out a hearty laugh. "The look on your face is priceless."

"It's not nice to be such a tease." I chided, slapping him playfully against his chest as we swayed in sync to the music.

"Who said I was teasing?" His eyes flashed a bright silver again. The song came to an end and we bid the newlyweds goodbye, by throwing confetti at them as they headed off to their honeymoon. Tristan turned to face me. "Now what do you say we get you out of that dress."

***So so sorry it's been such a long while. I can only see a few more chapters of Complete Me left before it will come to an end xoxox thanks for all your patience and support***