Chapter 17(Warning: Sexual Content!)

*The next morning, Jinxx's P.O.V.*

The whole band had learned about Christina cutting again and as mad as I was at her, I felt really bad. I felt bad for Ashley too. I sighed as I walked to Ashley's bunk. I opened the curtain gently and peeked in. Ashley was hugging Christina tightly and they were both sleeping peacefully. I smiled a small smiled and walked back to the living room and sat on the couch and continued watching TV. I closed my eyes and a moment later, the door opened.

I looked up to see Andy walking in with Juliet. I smiled at them, but they kinda waved it off. Ever since Andy and Christina broke up, Andy has been bringing Juliet around more and more. It kinda of pissed me off. I knew he was doing it to hurt Christina.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I walked in the bus with Juliet. I loved her, but I still had feelings for Christina. But she cheated on me with Ashley. And he got her pregnant....God. I felt bad for her and somehow I felt like it was my fault. But it was because the psycho fan kicked her in the stomach. But, I did break up with her and yell at her and not talk to her at all...I sighed as I walked back to my bunk. I had forgotten my wallet in the bunk and I was taking Juliet out. I grabbed it and when I turned, I glanced in Ashley's bunk.

He was tightly hugging Christina and she had her face buried in his chest. They were both sleeping. I smiled, but yet my heart was over taken with guilt, anger and sadness. She was the best thing in my life and I lost her. A few tears pricked my eyes and I quickly blinked them away so Juliet wouldn't see. I walked back out of the bus with her and got in my car, then started it and drove away.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

 When I woke up, I was in Ashley's bunk and he was tightly hugging me and I felt safe, but I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Then I remembered last night's events. Tears threatened me and I tried fighting them off, but no luck.

"Hey, what's wrong baby?" Asked the now awake Ashley. I was too distraught to answer. "Sh shh shh shh." Ashley said, rubbing my back. After about 15 minutes, I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry." I said. He paused for a moment, thinking.

"For what?" He asked, moving me up so I was looking him in the eye.

"Cutting. Not seeing that kick coming. Everything." I said through tears.

"Don't be. You couldn't have seen that kick coming. Everything happens for a reason. I understand why you cut, I'm not happy, but it's over. In the past. The blade is gone and I'll watch you so you don't cut again. Ever. You have music and me. You have Jinxx, CC, Jake, and even though it might not seem like it, Andy. He was at the hospital when you were in labor. Ask Jinxx. Ask anyone. He was there." Ashley said calmly. It gave me some peace knowing this, but not much.

Soon I drifted back off to sleep.

*4 days later, Christina's P.O.V.*

All the guys were gone, out with their girls, but Ashley and I stayed back at the bus.

I was sitting on the couch, watching tv, in my own world when I felt the couch dip down next to me. I felt Ashley's warm lips on my neck.

"Ashley, what are you doing? Do you remember what happened last time?" I asked. He paused momentarily.

"I remember, but maybe I want it to happen again, if that's ok with you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. In a moment, we were in the bunk, all of our clothes ripped off.

Ashley thrust deeply into me, earning a loud moan of pleasure from me and he kept going faster and harder. He went deeper and each moan was louder.

Just as I was about to climax, he pulled out of me and smirked.

"You devil." I gasped out. He placed his hand on his chest, acting hurt.

"Whaa? Mee?" He said in a whiny tone. I nodded, still out of breath. "Well I just might have to punish you for that." He said. I looked at him as he smirked again.

He crawled on top of me and started kissing me roughly and I felt 2 fingers slip into me. I moaned through the kiss and I felt him smile against my skin as he moved down, kissing my jawline.

He trailed gentle kisses down my jawline, down my chest, stomach and to my hips. He kissed me gently, then plunged his tongue into me, swirling it around. My back arched and I let out a loud moan. He removed his tongue and left me in that state.

"Fuck. You." I said in between gasps. He smirked.

"You are." I glared at him as me moved back up and kissed me deeply again, then shoved his hard length into me, thrusting hard and fast. Loud moans kept escaping my lips and finally it happened.

A powerful orgasm overtook my body and I screamed in pleasure as my back arched, then my body went limp, winding down. I didn't want to lose the feeling, but Ashley hit his climax at the same time as me. He collapsed next to me. We were sweaty and breathless. He kiss my forehead, then my lips again. He kissed my jawline again, making me moan once more.

Just then, the bus door opened. We looked at each other and Ashley jumped over me, grabbed my clothes and threw them into the bunk. I frantically put them on. I heard Ashley putting his clothes on. I peaked out the curtain and saw him fixing his hair.

"Hey Ash, were's Chris?" Asked Jinxx.

"Uhh, sleeping." Ashley said. I quickly and quietly slid under the covers in his bunk and faced the wall, then closed my eyes just as I heard the curtain sliding open. It slid closed again and I heard Ashley walking to the bathroom. He shut the door and a moment later the water for the shower started.

20 minutes later, Ashley was out and I was laying in his bunk, unable to sleep. When he opened the curtain he was shirtless and only in his boxers. His hair was wet and he crawled in, smirking. He kissed me and I rolled out from under him. I rolled out of the bunk and landed on my feet, then gathered my PJ's; purple booty shorts and a black tank top-then headed to the shower.

I started the water, stripped down and jumped in.

15 minutes later, I was out and walking back to Ashley's bunk. He had his eyes closed and was laying under the covers. His hands were behind his head. I smirked as I crawled in and straddled him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, not moving though. I leaned down and kissed him. He moved his arms and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Just then, our bunk curtain slid open and there stood Jinxx.

"We don't need to hear that, knock it off." He said, then walked away, only partially shutting the curtain. I reached over and shut the curtain and laid on Ashley's chest. He wrapped his arms around me again.

"I love you." I mumbled, thinking Ashley was asleep, but apparently not.

"Love you more." He said back, his voice filled with sleep already. I smirked.

"Not possible." I said, still smirking.

"Is too." He said. I could tell he was smiling too.

"Nuh uh." I said, falling deeper into sleep.

"Ya huh." He said. I was too tired to respond, and that was the last thing I remembered before the darkness of sleep over took me.