Chapter 9

*Christina's P.O.V.*

The next few days were absolute chaos. But on the bright side, everything, and I mean everything, had been sold. We had been getting offers left and right on my house and one of them was $200,500, beating the previous $176, 600, and we sold the house to the higher bid. Now my house was gone and the majority of my clothes. I kept my blanket, angel wings necklace, toothpaste, hair brush, tooth brush and my favorite earrings and my converse, plus some jeans, t-shirts, a dress or 2 and that was pretty much it. All the money was transferred to my bank account and now I was sorta rich....

As I boarded the bus, Andy held my hand while Jinxx put my large suitcase in the bunk room. I stood in the center of the living room, looking around the bus. It seemed different this time. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. Andy sat next to me a moment later. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was sleeping again.

When I woke up, I was in a bunk, probably Andy's or Jinxx's, and all I could hear was the low rumble of the engine and the guys talking outside of the bus. Then the door opened and the walked in. I rolled over so I was facing the wall and closed my eyes. I felt someone crawl into the bunk with me a moment later and wrap his arms around me. Definitely Andy. He kissed my cheek and laid down. I rolled over so I was facing him and he wrapped his arms tighter around me. We fell asleep like that.

*The next day, Christina's P.O.V.*

 I woke up and the bus was strangely quit.

*CRASH! BANG!*

Whoops. Spoke too soon. I heard laughing and I could tell it was CC's. I quietly crawled out of the bunk and into the kitchen. I stood in the doorway, watching CC. He was picking up a pan. There were 3 on the floor. When he stood up and he saw me, his face turned red.

"Uhh. D-Did I wake you up?" I laughed and shook my head no.

"How did you manage that?" I asked. He started laughing again.

Through his laughter he said "I don't even fucking know." I started laughing too, but then Ashley walked in.

"You two are so loud. Not the first thing I want to hear in the morning." He said, walking past us to the bathroom.

CC looked at me and whispered "Sometimes he's an ass when he has a hangover....Especially if we don't let him sleep." He looked to the bathroom and I followed his gaze. We looked at each other and started laughing again. I felt hands snake around my waist.

"What are you two so happy about?" Asked Andy, while he kissed my neck. I laughed.

"Nothingg." I said. CC and I started laughing again.

Ashley walked out of the bathroom and looked at us, then walked back to his bunk. CC and I laughed again then Jinxx walked in.

"What the hell have you two been laughing about?" He asked, sounding amused.

"Don't bother asking. I already asked and they just started laughing again." CC and I did just that-laugh more.

Finally, we stopped laughing and I decided I needed a smoke. I walked outside without telling anybody and lit my cigarette. I was in my own world and I didn't even hear Andy walk out with me.

"You know these things will kill you." He said simply. I looked at him. He was smoking one too. I laughed. "What?"

"You say that, yet look at you." He smirked. We stood outside, smoking for a while then we walked back inside. I sat on the couch and Andy of course, sat next to me, then pulled me on his lap. I rested my head on his chest and Jinxx sat next to us. 'This would be a fun tour.' I thought to myself and smiled.