Chapter 1

I ran quickly through the streets of L.A. My ex boyfriend Collin was chasing me. He broke into my house when I was gone at the store and when I came home, I walked into my bedroom to find him on my bed. He claimed he had come to get what he wanted when he first met me. I backed up and ran to my living room for my phone to call 911, but he was quicker and stronger than me. He tackled me and I hit the edge of the coffee table and cut my head. I kicked him in the dick and he got off of me. I ran out of my house and down the street. I don't know where, but I had to go somewhere.

I ran quickly down the street, he was following me. I saw a group of men in front of me, blocking my path. Dammit, looks like I had to go through them.

*Jinxx's P.O.V.*

I was talking to Jake when there was a force that hit me from behind. I stumbled to the side, running into Ashley and Jake stumbled to the left, opposite of me and into the street, stepping into a puddle. I looked forward, ready to yell at whoever did that when someone else ran between Jake and I. A large man. He had brown hair and was built. He had to be about 4 inches taller than her. He was catching up to her quickly too. She looked behind her and a look of fear had seized her face, then, someone stepped out of the alley and grabbed her. He held her there while the other guy stopped running. He walked up to her. I looked at her again. Blood was dripping down her face. I knew Jake and I couldn't have been the only ones to see this. I bolted forward to help her. Jake and Ashley following behind me. Then Andy and CC.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

I was in my own world walking along the side walk with Jinxx to my left and Andy to my right when all of a sudden he rammed into me. I was ready to push him off when I saw a small girl with blood red hair running away. Then a guy, much larger than her ran through Jake, who had been pushed into the street and stepped in a puddle, and Jinxx again. I watched for a moment as a guy stepped out of the alley, grabbing the girl. The larger guy walked towards her, then Jinxx took off. Jake followed after hm and I followed Jake. Then, Andy was passing me and CC was close behind. We got to them just as the guy swung and hit the girl in the side of the face. I pulled him back and turned him towards me, then swung and hit him. He was slightly smaller than me, but he was more built. I hit him with enough force to knock him back though. Then I saw out of the corner of my eye Jinxx and Jake get the girl away from the other guy and CC took the girl while Andy hit the guy I had hit-he had regained composure and was going to hit me, but I was too focused on the other guys that I didn't see-and Jake and Jinxx beat the crap out of the other guy. We heard sirens and 3 police cars pulled up. After an hour of explaining what had happened, the cop cars left with the two thugs. I looked at the girl. She was pale and had blood streaked down her face. Andy walked up to her.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I walked up to the girl. She was so pretty. Delicate. Her skin was pale and blood as red as her hair streaked it. She had piercing green eyes and red lips. She had no makeup on and the birght sun danced off of her skin. It was Autumn, but today it was pretty warm. She was wearing a black, v-neck shirt and red skinny jeans. She had a pair of angel wings around her neck and when I look closer, there are few black streaks in her hair. She had multiple earrings and a lip and nose piercing. She was gorgeous. I smiled.

"Hey, are you...Are you umm. Ok?" I asked nervously. I rubbed the back of my neck and tried to smile at her a flirtatious smile, but I failed epically.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

"Hey, are you...Are you umm. Ok?" Andy asked me after after about a minute of staring at me, his deep blue eyes piercing my soul. He seemed nervous.

"Umm. Ya, I'm fine...Just a little shaken up I guess..." I said, my voice soft and trailing off. I was talking to BVB! Well, Andy Biersack. But the rest was standing behind him, all staring at me! Just then Jinxx's phone rang. He answered it.

"Yeah...Okay...We'll be there soon..." He hung up his phone. "Guys we have to go to the studio, like right now." He said.

"Ok...Well, will you be able to get home ok? Or do you need someone to come with you?" Andy asked me.

"Umm, no I don't think so. But thanks for offering." I said.

"No problem...Well, we have to go. Do you uhm...Know who we are?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Black Veil Brides. You guys are my favorite band, and I love Revelation. When I heard it, I literally started crying." I said, smiling. Andy laughed.

"So I take it you like it?" He asked. I nodded. Jinxx's phone rang again. He looked at the caller ID.

"Guys, we really have to go." He said hurriedly. They nodded. Andy shook my hand, then turned and walked away. I smiled and walked in the opposite direction. Today was a pretty good day.